two

heaving into his chair, clay fiddled with his hoodie strings.
he was wearing a light green hoodie with a cute smiley face plastered on the front.
it was his favorite, it reminded him of the forest, one of his favorite places to be.
turning his attention to the teacher,
he opened his binder.
glancing around the classroom, he searched for his friend darryl who had seemed to be absent today.
a small sadness swept over him, he always felt really lonely when darryl wasn't at school.
he's probably just sick.
he thought.
before turning his head back to the front, a boy he'd never really payed attention to caught his eye.
a brunette, bit shorter than him.
his name was george, clay had somewhat known him because they had a few classes together but he never really talked to george.
the boy was so pretty to clay.
light brown eyes, almost like a mocha. soft brown hair that he longed to run his hands through.
george was an excited and outgoing person from what clay had gathered.
that was the opposite of what he was but he didn't really care.
his eyes slightly widened as the mentioned boy glanced over his shoulder, locking his eyes onto clay's.
he sat still for a few seconds, breathing in.
quickly, he shook his head and turned around, face burning red.
oh god i hope he doesn't think i'm weird. clay's heart thumped.
it was amazing to feel this feeling again. what was it??
he didn't think it was love, but he thought he'd just have to figure it out.