three

george locked eyes onto the blonde.
feeling a slight blush creep onto his face, he tried to push it away as the boy looked away, flustered.
man, he's so cute. george thought.
he would talk to clay if he could after this class.
it was the end of the day after this class, mathematics so he thought he'd ask clay over to his house.
george had already told his mum about clay.
she knew about his little crush and he felt a little angry thinking about the teasing she'd hand him if he had clay over.
if. he repeated to himself silently.
glancing quickly at clay and then nick, he focused back to the teacher.
"..and that's why you make sure to double check the equation."
george nodded, pretending to have heard his lessons.
glancing at the clock, it read 3:25.
five more minutes.
he thought, excitement growing.
-
the bell rung, making george slightly flinch. kids began flooding out of the classroom, george heard the teacher only faintly
"..make sure to bring your work back tomorrow!"
he ignored him, following the rest of the classmates.
behind him was the boy. my boy. he thought to himself, wishing that clay was his boy.
given the opportunity, he turned around to face the shy, dirty blonde haired boy.
"hey."
"h-hey," he nervously smiled, staring into george's eyes which made him smile.
"you seem like a nice kid, do you wanna hang out?"
clay retracted his hands from his face into the shelter of his hoodie sleeves. face burning up a bit, he nodded a yes.
"okay, we'll go to my house then? if that's okay that is." george said, wanting to squeeze the boy as he internally fanboyed over clay's adorableness.
"yea." clay quietly murmured, but made sure george could hear him.
"cool!" george loudly exclaimed, earning a small flinch from clay which he felt bad about. clay was an easily startled boy.
grabbing his notebook, george ripped out a piece of paper and quickly scribbled down a number.
"here. we can talk when we get home and figure a time, ok?"
george nodded. and as if time had slowed and voices grew silent, clay quickly wrapped his arms around george's waist and nuzzled his face into george's neck.
before george could say anything or hug him back, clay had ran off, a big red blushing mess.
george had a stupid wide grin on his face. quietly as he threw his backpack over his shoulder he whispered to himself;
"that went well."