seven

"why dont you just invite him over?" nick asked.
george sighed, slightly grumbling afterwards.
"awww georgie poo nervous??" nick teased him, tilting his head and widening his eyes. they both laughed but george shoved him, causing nick almost off of the bed.
"no, i- well, i guess so." george stuttered."
smiling, nick stood up, glancing around the room.
george furrowed his brows, curious as to what the other was doing.
picking up a phone, nick turned it on.
instantly, george attempted to lunge at him, knowing exactly what he was doing.
"nniiick!"
he grabbed nick's arms and tried to grasp the phone, failing.
quickly, nick ripped george's hands off of him and left george on the ground, hands in the air.
nick ran out of george's room, closing the door behind him and heading for the washroom.
as he heard the door open, with the patter of george's footsteps growing closer,
nick hurried and swung the bathroom door shut.
he locked the door and sat on the floor as he unlocked george's phone.
hearing george's yells through the door, nick giggled.
i've gotta get them together he thought. nick knew george was gay, and it was almost very clear that clay was as well.
they also most definitely had some sort of feelings for eachother. just by watching them nick could tell.
"nick! get out! and give me my phone." george continued to try to open the door.
"i bet you don't even know my passcode!" he added.
smiling as he opened the message app, nick didn't say anything.
he'd memorized it.
reading the contact name, "clay 💚" he pressed it and quickly skimmed their messages but stopped cause it seemed weird.
anyways, he began to type, hitting send as he continued to hear george's whining and complaining.

"george💙: hey cutie u wanna come over at my house w/me and my friend?"
read 4:57pm

nick waited a little longer so he could show george the response.
"nick! get out here right now!"
"okay mother george." he said and kept ignoring the smaller boy's protests.
as the phone buzzed, nick picked it back up and checked the response.

"clay💚: uh um yeah, when do you want me to come over ig-"

"clay💚: sorry i sound annoying uh but just random, you're my best friend so thank you for even talking to me, ah i don't know >\\<"
read  4:58pm

nick smiled. "okay, okay i'm coming out.
but you gotta look at your messages"

george grumbled. "what did you do?!" he asked confusedly as nick fiddled with the door, unlocking it and slowly opening before george pried it open and snatched the phone back.
he furrowed his brows, expression beginning to fade as he read.
"he really said that?"
"yeah i guess so."
george smiled.
"so does this make you guys boyfriends now?"
george glared at him and slapped his face.
"nick!"
"sorry, sorry-" he said in between laughs, holding his face to where george had hit him.
"also. i grabbed clay's number when i had your phone.
he's coming over now." nick said as he showed his phone, clays contact open and displaying a few messages.
"what- oh okay,-"