twelve

Lil surprise ahead, don't be shocked ;)

×

Warm.

That was what Louis felt when he woke up-he hadn't opened my eyes-and he immediately felt comfortable and cozy. When he realized that he was hugging someone, he smiled and snuggled closely. He suddenly remembered that Harry actually fell asleep next to him and ended up spending a night in his and Louis didn't mind at all. It felt nice to have someone next to him when he woke up.

He shifted a little bit, trying to get the best comfort from his boyfriend, but he did it carefully, not wanting to wake his boyfriend who sounded like he was totally enjoying his sleep. Louis hid his face between Harry's shoulder and neck, sniffing him slightly because Louis loved Harry's scent so much. Louis smiled, snuggling to Harry. Then Louis felt Harry shift slightly.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked or actually mumbled them lazily. Harry didn't bother to open his eyes because he still felt sleepy.

Louis' eyes snapped open. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to wake you up," Louis said, pulling away from Harry just to be pulled by Harry closer.

"Don't pull away," Harry mumbled again, he sounded really lazy. "Stay. Wanna sleep."

Louis smiled fondly at the act of his boyfriend as he saw his boyfriend's face in close-up, admiring his beautiful face. Some of his long curly hair fell and it covered Harry's face so Louis decided to bring the hair to behind Harry's ear so he could get the better view. Harry shifted a little bit and Louis started to move closer to Harry.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" Harry asked with his eyes closed, making the small lad move back a little bit. "I thought you didn't like morning kisses," he continued.

"Why do you have to break the special moment we just had?" Louis complained as Harry chuckled, face looking so beautiful and Louis felt like he fell in love with the beautiful creature once again.

"Oops." Harry's head got closer with Louis' and Harry's eyes were still closed. When their nose finally bumped into each other, Harry whispered, "My bad."

Harry finally attached his lips on Louis' lips and Louis was shocked at first but he slowly got used to it as he started to close his eyes, enjoying the kiss. Their lips molded with each other perfectly as it was made for each other. Harry started to suck Louis' bottom lip, biting it slightly, making the smaller lad moan as the response. Louis felt like something was growing in his pants and it wasn't a good thing at all. He broke the kiss, both panting yet not wanting to stop. But they had to.

"I-I'm sorry," Louis whispered, refusing to make an eye contact with Harry. "I need to-gotta go to the toilet."

Louis shifted uncomfortably, trying to not get noticed but then he found Harry looking at his pants under the blanket. Harry smiled slightly. "It's okay, don't be shy, love."

Harry moved his body closer and it made Louis move away but Harry reached Louis' lower back, keeping him in place. Once they were close enough, Louis felt like a boner pressing on his thigh. "You feel that?"

Louis' cheeks turned slightly pink. Harry started to grind his hips with Louis' and a loud moan escaped from his lips. He immediately covered his mouth when it happened. In other hand, Harry was having his great time, but still aware in case Louis said no. But he didn't. Louis didn't say no and it actually surprised Harry. Harry stopped, making his boyfriend gasp in return when he felt the lost contact.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked and Louis nodded slightly, not trusting his voice to answer. "Do you really wanna go to the toilet to get rid of it, alone?"