a/n

Thanks for reading!

Omg, the fact that this has come to an end makes me sad but then i realize that it took more than a year to finish this story from the first version to the second version. I'm so happy the fact you didnt leave this story.

Thanks for the votes and comments, you guys really made my life even happier. So guys, if you want to read stories that I write, you can check Totally Not Straight bc I'm not holding it anymore.

Also, I wanna publish new story. Please tell me which one is better;

1. Home: a story based of the song, Home (kind of sad and dramatic but chill i won't put briana, danielle or ele there bc nope)

2. Personal Guardian: where Harry is the most powerful soldier and Louis is a weak prince. The king receives a death thread for his son and he asks Harry to keep an eye of him. (innocent louis-like really innocent until he doesnt know how to get rid with his own boner, sad, half-smutty)

3. Addiction: where louis is addicted to smoke and harry wants louis to turn his addiction to something else. To harry's body. (Really smutty)

4. Hey Angel: louis is a cocky bastard. Harry is the nicest person. Louis really likes to make Harry suffer (not bullying but like pranking harry?) but harry stays nice towards him. Harry is interested with louis from the first time and he wants to know deeper about louis.

The stories are bottom!L and top!H bc LOUIS IS A SMALL KITTEN

pls respond the question bc I'm so confused which one to publish :(

I'm also gonna publish one of them in ao3 (yay).

Thanks again anyway. Goodbye for real!