nineteen

warning: 18++ scenes ahead, i will give the sign when it's going to be the part. it will be 18++ scenes til the end of the chapter.

.

They went to the park after they ate in the restaurant and they spent about four hours there, just sitting and walking around the park while being in love with each other. Harry was so fond to Louis and Louis tried so hard to hold Harry's hand while ignoring the stares from people. It was hard at first but Louis ended up becoming comfortable with the situation.

They went home immediately to Harry's apartment. It was almost seven when they arrived. Harry decided to take a bath first. Louis finally waited in the living room. He reached the remote control in the nearest table and he turned on the television. The shows were all boring and Louis decided to just sit on the sofa with the television was still on.

"This is so stressing," Louis said to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. His heart beat so fast but he didn't know why. He felt like he had to take a big decision but he didn't know what. It became too much for him to handle and really, all he wanted to do was to forget the feeling he felt.

So he closed his eyes because he felt his eyes were heavy enough to make them close and he fell asleep in the couch with the television on. Louis didn't know when he actually fell asleep, but the next thing he knew was he was awaken because he felt like someone was carrying him with his arms. Louis opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a long wavy hair.

Louis knew it was Harry and Harry was gripping Louis so tight so he wouldn't drop Louis. Harry then put Louis on the bed, laying him there. But too bad Louis was awaken so he immediately sat on the bed, looking at Harry with confusion. "What time is it?"

"About nine at night. You were sleeping after I finished showering so I let you slept a little bit more before moving you here," Harry explained to Louis. "Sorry to wake you up though."

"No, it's fine," Louis said as he smiled at his boyfriend. "I want to take a shower anyway. My body stinks."

"Oh, okay then," Harry replied with a fond smile. "Go on and take a shower, I'll prepare your clothes and wait you until you're finished."

"No, you don't have to," Louis told Harry.

"I want to." Harry messed Louis' hair slightly. "Now go to the bathroom. I'll put your pajamas near the bathroom sink."

"Oh, thanks."

With that, Louis stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Louis started to take off his clothes one by one after he entered the bathroom and closed the door and then he stepped into the bath, turning the shower after closing the curtain. While Louis was taking his time to shower, Harry prepared Louis' clothes. Harry remembered that one time Louis left a pajamas and an underwear. The pajamas looked like a kid's pajamas but it fit perfectly with Louis' body because Louis had a small body.

He remembered that he put in his closet. Once he found it, he took it to the bathroom. He knocked the door first before letting himself in after hearing Louis saying, "Come in."

Harry could hear clearly that Louis was showering while humming Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love song. Harry put the clothes next to the bathroom sink before saying, "I've put the clothes near the sink, love."

"Oh, yeah, thanks," Louis said.

Harry smiled even though he knew that Louis wouldn't be able to see that. "I'll be waiting outside then, sweetheart."

With that, Harry went outside the bathroom before waiting for Louis' response. Harry immediately sat on the bed. He laid his back against the headboard while scrolling his phone. There were some notifications from his social media and some ads and Harry scrolled, passing it. He found there was nothing interesting so he decided to continue the e-book he was reading.