one

before you read this,

i don't need comments saying that the characters aren't supposed to say things. it's my story and if you don't like it, then don't read this. thank you for reading this:) Let's go to the chapter, shall we?

.

.

.

"Louis?" Harry asked with a low and deep voice after he woke up and rubbed his own eyes to get a better sight. He remembered that Louis was staying over and he slept right beside him but now Louis was no longer on the bed, next to Harry. "Louis!"

Harry then sat on his bed, stretching his body. Then he stood from his bed, yawning slightly as he tried to glance at the clock but failed. His sight was kind of blurry. Harry then looked around, trying to find Louis in his room but he wasn't there. So he decided to walk outside his room, finding Louis. "Louis, baby, where are you?"

But still, no matter how loud he called Louis, nobody replied his call. So Harry decided to explore his own apartment because it's pretty big to find his cute little boyfriend. "Louis, where are you?"

"I'm here!" a voice replied suddenly and Harry followed the direction of the voice that brought him to the bathroom. When Harry was in front of the bathroom, the door was opened and Harry could clearly get the sight of Louis brushing his teeth while wearing Harry's oversized shirt that was long enough to cover his thighs. And damn, Harry found it very sexy.

"I'm going to college right after this," Louis said after letting Harry stare at him for a quite long time. Then he spit and rinsed his mouth, putting his blue-colored toothbrush that has the same style as Harry's green-colored toothbrush since it's a couple toothbrush in a glass that contained Harry's tootbrush.

"You're not taking a break?" Harry asked with a puppy face, hoping that Louis would take a break and spent another day with him. Not trying to be cheesy but Louis is Harry's life.

"No," Louis replied, not bothering to look at Harry's puppy face because he knew that he wouldn't be able to resist it. Then he walked out from the bathroom towards the living room. Then he reached his shirt with 'Vans' written on it and also a black skinny jeans.

"But why? Come on, Lou," Harry said while pouting and following every steps he made. Louis didn't even bother to look at Harry or reply. Harry wasn't a baby anymore, he didn't need to stay with him all day and Louis also had class to take. Louis then walked back to the bathroom with Harry following him like a puppy following its master. Then Louis stopped walking when he reached the bathroom and Harry immediately stopped too. Louis turned his body with a glare on his eyes.

"What?" Harry asked, not sure why Louis was glaring at him.

"Do you mind to step out of the bathroom so I can change?" Louis asked, tone trying to be calm.

"What?" Harry chuckled then shook my head. "You're my boyfriend. Just change in front of me. It's not a big deal."

"It is a big deal. I don't want you to eye-r*pe me," Louis said and he pushed Harry outside the bathroom-of course gently because he didn't want to hurt his boyfriend. Louis then shut the door as soon as possible.

Harry sighed, shaking his head slightly then he walked towards the living room and sat down on the sofa, leaning his head to the wall behind the sofa. He was too lazy to turn on the television in front of him or even to reach the remote control that was on the table that was in front of him.

Harry and Louis had dated for almost half of a year and Louis still didn't let Harry to at least touch him in a sexual way. He only wanted a normal kiss or maybe a french kiss if he was in mood on doing that. Well, he sometimes could be so needy about it but sometimes he would get mad when Harry did it when he wasn't in mood.