seventeen

"Fuck."

He felt his head ache so bad when he woke up and when he opened his eyes, it got even worse. His sight was blurry and the light on top of him was too bright for him to handle so he just closed his eyes after opening it then moved his head a little bit so he wouldn't face the bright light. He opened his eyes again, still finding his sight blurry so he blinked a few times, trying to adjust it.

If it wasn't because of the headache, he would be on his sofa, calling his friends one by one to find out where was his boyfriend because he was so clueless about where he was. What Harry remembered, Louis saw him being kissed on the neck by the blonde bitch he didn't even bother to remember the name and Louis ran. And maybe because Louis was small and tiny, Louis could be fast when it comes to running so when Harry chased him, he couldn't find him.

He remembered that he spent almost four hours looking for his boyfriend with uncomfortable feeling and guilt. He was supposed to push the bitch away when she tried to do something but Harry didn't do it because he was afraid to lose his job but now he even lost someone who was important in his life. It was like losing half of him and it was killing Harry apart.

Harry didn't want to lose his boyfriend. He was already in love with Louis and if he lost him, he would go crazy. Harry felt stupid, he regretted all the things he had done. But he knew regretting about it all won't bring his boyfriend home so instead of laying on the bed thinking about his mistakes, he opened his eyes and found his sight unblurry.

He moved his body into sitting position, headache become worse but he tried to not complain about it much. Harry glanced at the table near the bed and he took his phone on the table. He checked his phone, wishing that there was a notification from his boyfriend. But he didn't. There were messages from his friends from bars, probably asking the reason why he left and a message from someone that successfully made Harry frowned. "Matt?"

Matt rarely texted him. Matt only texted him to ask him the reason why he wasn't in the shop to work and it rarely happened. So Harry opened the message immediately.

[From: Matty]

Is there anything you need to speak about your boyfriend? He's in my house fyi.

Yesterday 22:01

"What the-?" Harry asked to himself in disbelief. He immediately wrote the reply for the message.

[To: Matty]

Wtf? Been looking for him for ages. Is he still there? Im coming for him, tell him to stay

Today 10:34

Harry stood up instantly and he threw his phone to the bed, running outside his bedroom to the bathroom to have a quick shower since he smelled like alcohol. His apartment also smelled like alcohol. It didn't even take three minutes to take a quick shower and wear his clothes and damn, Harry himself never knew he could be that fast. Harry ran to his bedroom to take his phone to check on the notifications and he found one of them was from Matt. He opened it hurriedly.

[From: Matty]

Don't even bother. If you come here, I'll fire you from the job. I'm going out with him and rachel anyway

Today 10:37

Harry frowned in disbelief. "What the hell?"

×

"Done," Matt said once he sent the message to Harry. Louis was smiling slightly when he heard Matt said it, unsure to be happy or not. Right now, Louis was ready to go to the mall with Matt and Rachel. Matt said going out could make Louis' stress disappear even if it was just for a short time and Louis couldn't reject the invitation even if he wanted to because Rachel really wanted Louis to come wih them.