nine

"Louis, hurry up, damn it!"

Louis' best friend who always picked him up from the frat house to their college because they had a few classes together, Liam, shouted from downstairs to his always-late best friend, Louis. It was almost twelve, it was ten minutes before twelve to be specific and they had a class together on twelve o'clock, sharp. The frat house was close to the college, it usually only took five minutes, but if there was a traffic, it would take more than fifteen minutes to get there.

Liam had arrived ten minutes ago but when he arrived, Louis was still sleeping so Liam had to wake him up and shout at him. Louis, in other hand, did all the things he had to do such as showering, brushing his teeth and wearing clothes half-asleep because his boyfriend just woke him up at three when he finally could fall asleep two hours before he was woken and he fell asleep again around a half minutes after five.

His head ached but he didn't regret waking up on three o'clock because if he didn't wake up, he wouldn't be able to hear Harry's sexy voice and heavy breathing while he was jacking off. Louis walked downstairs lazily while carying a small bag with a book, a pen and his phone inside. His eyes were half-opened and he walked so slow, it made Liam walked towards him and pulled him from the stairs. "You're so slow."

"Food," Louis mumbled when he was being pulled by Liam to the main door. The way Louis said the word didn't sound like a word at all but Liam still understood what he was saying.

"No food for someone who's so freakin' late," Liam said, pulling half-asleep Louis to his car as soon they reached outside the frat house. Liam took out his car key from his pocket then he pressed a button on his car key that made his car become unlocked. Liam pulled Louis to the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat, opening the door for Louis and pushing Louis in. After Louis was finally in, Liam ran to the driver's side, opening the door and getting inside his own car.

As soon as Liam closed his door, he inserted his car key into its hole and he turned it until the car engine started. Liam didn't waste anytime anymore as he immediately started to move his car. At first he was driving slowly but then the car got faster every second. Liam drove like a professional driver with a high speed, but he still was aware at his surroundings, not wanting to be caught by the police. The trip wasn't as smooth as Liam thought it would be because then he had to stop because they met the traffic lights and it turned red.

"I'm not wearing my shoes," Louis said in sudden, making Liam look surprised for a second before he sighed, looking at his best friend's bare feet. He forgot about his shoes and Liam couldn't blame Louis on that because Liam was the one who pulled Louis before he was fully prepared. Liam then turned his body to the back seat and he took a box from the ground.

He opened the box, revealing a plain black shoes and it looked really boring in any angles. Louis made an expression as if he didn't want to wear that but Liam ignored it and he gave the shoes to Louis, throwing the box back to where it belonged. "Just use my shoes.

Louis pouted, not wanting to wear those kind of shoes because it was boring and plain. He usually wore something cooler like Vans or Adidas and didn't use some kind of shoes like that. But Liam glared at Louis, he had no time handling this kid. He had better thing to do such as waiting the red light turn into green light and drove again with a high speed while being aware of the police. Louis gave up and finally moved his body to use the shoes. Liam sighed in relieved, feeling a slight happy when he didn't have to argue with his best friend who was known as the stubborn kid.

Liam moved his stare to the lights and a few seconds later, the red light turned off and the green light turned on. Liam stepped on the gas pedal, driving his car in high speed again, making Louis, who was still wearing his shoes jump and he also almost fell and hit his head with the dashboard. Liam didn't care though, all he wanted was to not be late and he didn't have time to ask to his best friend wether he was okay or not. He could look after himself anyway.