twenty

"He's definitely not a virgin anymore," Niall commented after Louis came back to the frat house while wearing oversized sweater and skinny jeans. "I can tell it."

"Yeah," Ed who sat next to Niall looked at Louis, looking him from his hair to his feet, replied. "Look at that oversized clothes. And that hair looks like sex."

"He probably has hickeys all over his body," Niall responded, eyes still not moving from Louis who was now walking to the kitchen. "He looked tired too. Does the way he walks look funny to you?"

"Oh my god, yes." Ed's eyes widened as if he just found out something big. "Judged by it, Harry's wood is big and long. Damn, Louis wins so much."

"He looks somehow different today too," Niall added. "He's definitely had sex with Har-"

"Can you guys not talk about someone with a loud voice?" A voice from behind of them cut Niall's sentence. Judged by the voice, Niall and Ed already knew who was behind them. Niall and Ed awkwardly turned their head to see the person who was standing behind them.

"Yo, Louis, what's up?" Ed greeted.

"Harry's dick up Louis' ass," Niall replied, laughinf at his own joke while Ed was just chuckling.

But Louis, he didn't even bother to smile or blush, he stared deadly at both of them. As if he wanted them to be dead. "That's not funny."

"Oh, c'mon, don't be gloomy," Niall said while standing up, circling his arm on Louis' neck. "We live, we grow old, lose virginity in painful way yet so memoriable then we have sex again with pleasure."

"It's not that painful," Louis mumbled under his breath, wishing that it was him who could hear it but he was wrong. Niall and Ed heard it and they looked at each other before exclaming, "So, you really lost your virginity!"

Niall and Ed looked happy as hell as they cheered together. Louis' cheeks turned slightly red to hear it. The fact that he already lost his virginity, that sounded so weird. Louis pursed his lips before he heard someone coming into the living room and he knew from the start, it wasn't a good thing.

"Do I hear someone just lost his virginity?" the person who just came inside the living room asked.

"Yeah," Ed said, smiling.

"The only one who's a virgin-well, he used to until he lost it-is only Louis, ain't it?" the person Louis recognized as Zayn asked while putting his arm around Louis' neck. Zayn sniffed Louis' a bit before commenting, "You smell like your boyfriend and it also smells like sex."

"Oh god, help me," Louis said while pushing Zayn away from him. "Okay, I lost it. I lost my virginity, are you guys fuckin' happy?"

"Did I just hear someone saying 'I lost my virginity'?" a voice came from Louis' behind and Louis immediately looked back, getting Sophia and Andrea walking into the living room.

"Wow, for real though," Sophia continued. "The air even smells like sex."

"Oh god," Louis complained while shaking his head before he tried to step away from the place he was standing but he failed because Zayn immediately put his arm around Louis' neck tightly.

"Zayn, let me go," Louis said sternly but how can a small hedgehog like Louis be intimidating? No chance.

"But we still have plenty of shit we need to talk about," Zayn replied, smirking. "Like how does it feel like, what size is his, what did you do before doing it, what kind of positio-"

"No!" Louis cut, pushing Zayn away from him but Zayn was bigger and stronger than him so it failed. "That's such a private matter. I don't wanna talk about it. Now, let me go."