five

Louis woke up with a body pressed to his back. He hadn't opened his eyes yet but he knew his boyfriend still slept, judged by how tight Harry was holding the smaller guy as if he wasn't going to let go the smaller lad anytime soon. Louis smiled, loving the fact Harry took care of him last night. Just how caring his boyfriend was.

And for Louis, being the little spoon felt nice even though he preferred to be the big one. Harry's arm was wrapped around Louis' tiny body and the other hand was on Louis' stomach, holding it as if Louis was having a baby in his stomach.

It didn't last long because suddenly Harry woke up. He immediately whispered to his smaller boyfriend, "Good morning, beautiful."

Harry knew his boyfriend was already awake, Harry knew Louis usually woke up at this hour. Harry smiled when he caught Louis' ears turned red. Turns out his sexy morning voice made the little guy's ears turned red. "How's your feeling, cupcake?"

"I'm fine," Louis replied slowly before he turned his body so now he was facing Harry, blue eyes met the green ones, their chest pressing each other as they looked into each other's eyes, admiring each other.

"Your morning face is cute," Louis whispered.

"You're cuter," Harry replied, kissing Louis' forehead with love. Harry was about to attach his lips with Louis' when suddenly Louis pushed Harry gently.

"Ew, don't kiss me. You haven't brushed your teeth," Louis said cutely. Louis rolled his body to the end of the bed and he immediately stood up, finding himself wearing a oversized shirt and pants that was tied up so it could be fit on his body.

"Your clothes are so big," Louis commented, looking down at the clothes.

"Or maybe you're just too small," Harry replied, rolling out from the bed. When he finally stood up, he found his boyfriend pouting because the sentence he said earlier and Harry chuckled, not feeling sorry to say that. Instead, Harry cupped Louis' lips with his hand.

"Oh, my baby is pouting. How cute he is," he said playfully, both hands then pinching both of Louis' cheeks, totally treating his boyfriend like a baby. Louis then gripped both of Harry's wrists, trying to push away his hands but failed because his hands were smaller than Harry's.

"Stop it, Harry. It hurts," Louis said to make the taller lad stop pinching his cheeks but Harry didn't stop. Instead of stopping, Harry pinched his cheeks harder.

"You have to do what I want you to do and I'm gonna let you go," Harry said and Louis stayed quiet, cheeks hurting slightly. "You have to kiss my forehead, both of my cheeks and my lips."

"No," Louis denied quickly, shaking his head slightly. "Stop it, Harry, it really hurts."

Harry sighed, not wanting to really hurt his little baby. So he released his pinch and he let Louis go as Louis pouted, whining about how hurt that was. "Happy now?"

Louis turned his gaze to his boyfriend's eyes before giggling cutely. And before Harry could move or realize what was happening to him, Louis walked closer and attached his lips on Harry's lips. It didn't last long though, Louis immediately pulled back, making the taller lad even more surprised. Louis giggled again before he walked towards the door and he walked out the room.

Harry still stood at where he was, frozen before he walked outside his room with a big smile on his lips. Harry walked to the bathroom, knowing that his boyfriend would brush his teeth there and when he arrived there, Louis was already brushing his teeth with his toothbrush. When Harry was about brush his teeth when Louis spat and rinsed his mouth and without talking or waiting for Harry to finish, he walked out from the bathroom.