thirteen

If it wasn't because Harry's ringing phone that was so damn loud, Harry wouldn't wake up and be able to sleep a little longer with his boyfriend in his hug. They were so close, body pressing each other as they gave each other comfort. Harry opened his eyes reluctantly, not wanting to be awake but he had to stop the ringing phone before Louis woke up, not wanting to disturb Louis' beautiful dream, judged by a smile on his lips.

Harry shifted a little, trying not to create too much movement so Louis wouldn't wake up. Once Harry finally reached his phone, he touched a red button and he swiped it to the middle, rejecting the call. Harry then pressed a button on the side of the phone, making a notification about turning the phone off. Without thinking twice, Harry turned off his phone and he put back his phone to where it was before.

Harry got back to his position while holding his breath, not wanting to wake the smaller boy. Once he was back to his position, he saw Louis' face fondly, smile growing wide when he saw Louis' lips. Louis managed to be so cute even when he was sleeping and it was killing Harry to hold back. Harry tried so hard not to kiss Louis' lips, but it didn't even last for three minutes because he really wanted to kiss Louis' lips.

Harry got closer slowly and he put his lips on Louis' lips, rubbing his own lips with Louis'. He did it carefully so Louis wouldn't be awaken. Once he saw Louis was still asleep, he started to lick Louis' lips slowly, tasting his boyfriend's lips. And it got deeper as Harry finally attached his lips on Louis' lips, sucking and licking Louis' lips.

Harry could feel Louis shift as he pulled back his lips. Louis' cheeks were already slightly pink and Louis finally spoke after rubbing his eyes but hadn't opened his eyes yet, "What are you doing?"

Louis didn't actually say it, he mumbled it and for Harry it was so cute. Harry smiled while answering, "Molesting my boyfriend's lips."

Louis' cheeks got reddened but Louis still closed his eyes and Harry smiled, attacking Louis' lips once again. He didn't hold back since the smaller lad was already awake. He sucked Louis' bottom lip, biting it teasingly, making Louis moan slightly at the pleasure. Harry licked Louis' lips, asking for a way in but instead of opening his mouth, Louis broke the kiss, making Harry whimper at the loss.

Louis opened his eyes, getting his sight still blur so he blinked a couple times to get the best sight. When he finally could see clearly, he said, "We haven't brushed our teeth."

Harry chuckled at the response. "I don't mind your morning mouth taste."

"But it's gross," Louis replied.

Harry finally sighed. "You ruined the mood."

"And you just stole my line," Louis sassed, making Harry smile widely then he moved his both hands to Louis' hips and he started to tickle the smaller lad.

Louis let out a shriek from his lips, shocked when he felt himself being tickled. Harry started to moved until he was finally on top of Louis and Louis was writhing underneath Harry with cute laughs from his lips. "H-Harry!"

Louis tried his best to get away from Harry but he kept on failing and ended up laughing and crying by the feeling of being tickled. "Stop, please-"

Louis shrieked again when he felt like his most sensitive spot on his hips were being abused and tears started to fall from Louis' eyes. "Harry-fuck, please."

If it because Louis' face when he begged Harry to stop, Harry wouldn't stop. Louis looked so submissive and all Harry could think is wrecking the boy but damn, he can't. Harry created a smile on his lips as he asked, "Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm not," Louis mumbled while wiping his tears. "I feel like I'm abused. I hate you so much right now."

Harry chuckled at the cuteness when Louis pouted. "Stop pouing or else I might make you stay in bed all day."