Henry II

'Who's shaking me?' was Henry's first thought. "Henry, come on Love. You got to wake up!" 'Char?' rolling over Henry came face to face with his best friend.

"What Char... Just go back to sleep." 'why is the bed so small and uncomfortable?'

"Come on Hen. Jasp will be here in a few minutes and you got to get up before your parents come looking for you". 'My parents?'

"Oh my Frittle! What happened?" he exclaimed bolting up in his bed.

"Obviously the time ray made by The Monitor hit us before we were able to destroy it. And due to the physics of time rays we are stuck in our old bodies. I called Jasper before I came over here and he's on his way."

"Char! What are we supposed to do? What year is it? How old are we? Do I actually have to finish High School this time?" Henry's breathing got more and more haggard as his mind raced. 'How the heck are they supposed to handle this? Do any of them even have drivers' licenses?'

"Breathe Henry, we are going to sort all of this out once Jasper gets here." His breathing started to even out as Charlotte rubbed his back. A thud caused them to turn their attention to the duffle bag which had flown through Henry's window. "And there he is".

"Hey Cuties! Hen I'm moving in," Jasper hopped through the window. "Char says she has to close out some stuff at her parents place but then she'll be moving in full time too".

"Why are y'all moving in here?" Henry whined.

"Obviously, your parents are the most oblivious and therefore this will be our home base for the meantime."

"Why can't we just move out and get our own place".

"Because we need money to do that, and we definitely aren't making enough to support the four of us on our Junk and Stuff paychecks" explained Charlotte

"Four of us?"

"Yeah you, me, Jasper, and your sister".

"Wait! What about Mia?"

"Shit! Jasper's right. We forgot about Mia. Do we even know if she came back with us? I mean she isn't here..."

"Well we didn't meet her until we moved to Dystopia. Where does she even live?" Henry questioned.

"I think I remember her saying something about living in a van?!?"

"What?"

"Yeah, she said she moved into her van after running away from home. She never really talked about her past before we teamed up in Dystopia." Charlotte recalled.