Swellview XXII

Summary: Cactus Con Adventures

Evie's Notes: I'm back!! A year later my Henry Danger/Thundermans hyper fixation has returned. I hop you all enjoy this new chapter!

--------------------------------------

Henry was so proud of his little sister for being elected the Cactus Queen at this year's Cactus Con. The girl had worked extremely hard to keep her grades up to snuff and ran a great campaign. Even though he had known she would win, since it had happened last time he lived these years, Henry still felt the same amount of pride and joy at his sister's accomplishments.

Trying to buy tickets to Cactus Con was just as nerve wracking as it was the last time around.

"I don't know why everyone likes this cactus convention so much" pouted Schwoz as the time traveling trio and Ray frantically tapped their phones in hopes of scoring tickets.

"What!" shouted Ray, taking offense at the honor of Swellview's favorite convention being insulted. "Tap my phone for me will ya? Thanks little buddy" directed Ray, ruffling Henry's hair and passing his phone over to the boy.

"Cactus Con is Swellview's best convention" argued the man. "It's better than Wallet Con, Squirrel Con and Shakka Con".

"You can tap one more, right?" asked Charlotte, as she pushed her phone over to Henry.

"Uh No" protested Henry

Charlotte ignored him though, and went to add her thoughts, "Thanks champ! Schwoz, there is great food there too! Like cactus milk, cactus tacos, cactus jerky".

"That all sounds disgusting," disagreed Schwoz.

"And my sister is the Cactus Queen this year," added Henry.

"Charlotte and I designed Piper's dress with her friend Patina," bragged Jasper, tossing his phone to Henry as well. The blonde boy struggled to tap each phone

"Yeah, it was a little weird given that she couldn't be there in person," began Charlotte

"Why not?" asked Schwoz

"Patina has a really rare allergy"

"What's she allergic to?" asked Ray

"Air" explained Jasper, only to be cut off by the laughter of the two older men.

"No, seriously. What's she allergic to?" asked their boss.

"She's allergic to unfiltered air, so she can't go to school in person" continued Jasper.

"Yeah, she has a nurse who pushes around a video monitor which shows a live stream of Patina from her sealed up house" finished the boy.

"I swear I do not understand your generation" grouched Ray.

"Yeah, the monitor thing is a little weird at first, but then you get used to it" shrugged Charlotte

"We Got Tickets To Cactus Con!!" shouted Henry, cutting off the conversation.

Henry was so excited that he had gotten the VIP tickets that he celebrated by doing a backflip.

The sounds of celebration abruptly ended when Ray freaked out about his backflip.

"Holy Crust! Did... did you just do a backflip?"

"Yeah" nodded Henry, confused as to why his boss was making such a big deal out of this.

"Is no one else impressed by him just doing a backflip?" demanded Ray.

"It's just a backflip" dismissed Charlotte, the trio knew FAR more impressive stunts after their time in Dystopia.