Swellview/Hiddenville XXVI

Summary: Thanksgiving has come to Hiddenville. Mia enjoys some much needed time with her family.

Evie's Notes: Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful week🥰! As always, thank you so much your support of this story, it really and truly means the world to me💜! I hope that you all enjoy the this new update 🌺.

-------------------------------------

Amelia woke up Sunday morning excited because her family would finally be there that afternoon. She missed them so much while they were away in Swellview, Mia couldn't wait until the summer when the four Swellview residents would officially move to Hiddenville. After getting dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized orange sweater and pulling her blonde and purple hair into a high ponytail, Amelia made her way downstairs to the house's kitchen. She LOVED the renovation the construction workers had done to the space, the room now had gorgeous windows which provided excellent lighting.

Quickly making herself some breakfast, Mia curled up on the cushioned bench in the breakfast nook to eat her food and review the news. Opening the Hiddenville News Network (Hidden News) webpage Amelia was surprised to see some of her selfies from Chirper on the screen. While she certainly hadn't been trying to hide the fact that she was operating as Madam Danger in the city, Mia truly hadn't believed that she had done anything interesting enough yet to make the news. Reading through the article and comments Mia decided that her reception was mostly positive. There were a few mentions of who she assumed was the Thunder Twins having been spotted over the last couple months. Neither Thunderman was seriously acting as a superhero/villain consistently so they hadn't drawn as much attention, Mia suspected that that would be changing very soon given her run in with Max Friday night and what she knew of the previous timeline.

Checking her phone Mia saw a text from Charlotte.

Skynet: Morning Mia! We plan to be there sometime this afternoon, probably about four? I'm trying my best to get the lazy boys out of bed.

Black Widow: Can't wait to see you! If the boys won't get up I suggest sending Piper in... if anyone can get them up it is our little Screaming Danger.

Skynet: Good idea Mia. We need to catch up when I finally get there...

Black Widow: oh?

Skynet: I've got SOOO much tea to spill

Black Widow: Ugh! You are so mean to make me wait HOURS till you get here

Skynet: Suffer 😉

Turning off her phone, Mia cleaned up the kitchen before heading to the library to read until her friends arrived.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*

The loud honking of a horn alerted Amelia to the arrival of her family. Rushing out the front door she saw Charlotte, Henry, Jasper and Piper getting out of their van.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe that you guys are finally here. I've missed you soooo much!"

Henry laughed and pulled Mia into a quick hug saying, "What do you mean Mia, Pipes and I were just here last week"

Piper nodded, not looking up from where she was texting on her phone "yeah, we haven't been gone that long"

"Well it has been over a month since I've seen Jasper and Charlotte in person" argued Mia, hugging Charlotte.

"Dogpile" yelled Jasper, as they all jumped to hug Amelia.

"All right, break it up you guys!" laughed Mia, pushing them off her and leading the Swellview crew inside. "I got the last of the rooms finished this week so the house is finally in working order"