Amelia XI

Following Charlotte up the stairs Mia tried her best to reign in her laughter. Henry's frantic lies to his parents were always hilarious. Jasper had taken to texting her what he dubbed 'Henry's Greatest Hits' which always brightened up her day. The constant texts from the trio helped Mia to feel connected to her family even if they were separated at the moment.

"So when are we headed to the Man Cave?" sang Amelia as she got comfortable on the window seat in the Trio's room.

"We planned to hang out here for a bit before heading over to Junk and Stuff after dinner" explained Jasper through song. "This way we can make sure your disguise is perfect and that we hide you from Ray for as long as possible".

"Sounds great! So catch me up, clearly Henry still sucks at lying. Which you would think he would have improved after having a secret identity for years"

"I know, right? On the plus side we always know what he's getting us for Christmas" laughed Jasper.

"We've mostly been working on school and the necessary steps to establish our new superhero identities" sang Charlotte softly, lying her head on Jasper's shoulder.

"I think we should get Team Danger Twitflash accounts even though Rick Twittler is going to be evil in a couple months. That way we can connect with our fans" suggested Jasper.

"Nice! Twitflash is huge with the kids at Hiddenville High. Max and the guys use it to promote their band gigs".

"Fine. We can revisit this point in a couple months when we get closer to launching Team Danger" sighed Charlotte.

Henry's arrival cut off any other discussion. "Well hopefully that should put any of his protests to rest for the day. How on earth I was able to get away with skipping all of senior year last time around I will never know" he whined moving to lay across Jasper and Charlotte's laps.

"You spent most of your time in the Man Cave with Ray. It's really not too far of a stretch to assume that you had been at school the whole time" laughed Charlotte running her fingers through his hair.

"Speaking of Ray, what items did you bring for your disguise Mia?" questioned Jasper.

Amelia tore her eyes away from the adorable scene of the trio cuddled up on the bed. Digging through her backpack she pulled out her temporary uniform items.

"I'm planning to wear black leggings, this sparkly black skirt I found, my black leather jacket and my new wig" Mia explained. The wig was a beautiful purple and pink ombre which she had styled into an intricate updo for the battle.

"Looks good, but what if we got you a Team Captain Man jacket instead. That way we can play up your connection to us. Plus, establishing you as a part of our team will help when we break off in a couple months. That way people won't be too shocked by your membership on Team Danger" offered Jasper.

"That sounds great in theory but..."