Henry III

Sitting in the car outside of Junk and Stuff Team Danger tried to collect themselves. Taking a deep breath in the back seat, Henry turned to Jasper in the driver's seat. "Jasp, I know that this is going to be hard. Trust me I get it. But, Please Please Please, don't punch him!"

"What?! Why would I punch him?"

"Jasper Sweetie don't punch him."

"Char! I'm not going to punch him."

Henry raised an incredulous eyebrow at that and scoffed. "Right! So when he dismisses Charlotte and guilt trips me you are going to be able to hold it together?"

"Maybe... What about you two?! Y'all can't punch him either! Char, he is going to put down both me and Hen and ignore you. Hen, Ray is going to make us do shit we don't want to and he is going to be just an asshole in general."

"Ok fair. We all just need to keep our cool. I calculated that we only have to work with him till Christmas to funnel enough money for emancipation, setting up the Danger Zone and our move out of this town. That is 20 weeks guys. We can do this! Team Danger on 3. 1...2...3..."

Holding hands the three of them headed into the store. Looking around, the young adults turned teenagers, were struck by the memories of the all the times they had spent there. Making their way through the piles of junk they headed back to the secret elevator shaft. "Alright last chance to run guys!"

"Jasper! We've got to do this... Think of our future" laughed Charlotte. Chuckling Henry pressed the button and pulled their chain into the elevator.

Holding on to each other tightly, the elevator dropped down into the mancave. The opening of the doors exposed the group to the all too familiar sounds of Schwoz screaming as Ray chased him around the mancave. Adjusting his backpack on his shoulder Henry led his friends into their temporary base. Clearing his throat Henry tried to get Ray's attention as Charlotte headed over to the computers in order to hack the system and set up their fund transfer. Jasper set both his bags and Henry's on the circle couch before settling to work on his photography blog. "Ray. Ray. RAY!"

"What?" turning around from where he had Schwoz backed into a corner Ray finally noticed the trio. "Oh. There you guys are! What time do you call this? You are lucky I didn't go out on any calls while you were avoiding work. God you three are so lazy!"

"Sorry" Henry ground out through his gritted teeth. "We had to take care of some stuff before the school year starts next week. We are going to have to adjust our hours with school starting and all..."

"Whatever. Get over here and look at what Schwoz made me! It's a mock sonic screwdriver."

"Ok, and will that help us fight crime big dog?"

"No"

"How much did it run you? And by extension us?"

"hmmm"

"I said how much?"

"It just cost $20,000"

"What! $20,000. Ray how could you be so irresponsible" Henry choked. Over the years he had forgotten how bad Ray was with the Man Funds.

"Ah you got me; it was really $40,000" Ray laughed. "Anyray... Dr. Minyack is stirring up trouble again so we should probs go punch him." As he headed down into the depths of the caves.

"Ok, let me know when you find him" After checking on Char's work Henry headed over to join Jasper on the couch. Laying his head on Jasper's shoulder Henry tried to figure out what he was working on. "Whatcha looking at Big Dog?"

"I'm trying to find us a house or plot of land that fits the criteria list we put together" Henry nodded thoughtfully. The trio had built a list of the most important characteristics they wanted for their new home. Char wanted it to be near a law school so they wouldn't have to move again after their senior year. She was planning to knock out her bachelor's credits through dual enrollment and summer courses. She had already sent out applications to a couple universities.

Jasper as the protector of the group wanted somewhere defensible. He was interested in a place set aside and remote allowing for better protection measures. They all agreed that having their secret home base in the middle of town or the suburbs was not a good idea and that had been proven again and again while they had worked for Ray. Because of this a cover shop, like Junk and Stuff, was out of the question. Henry just wanted a quiet place to raise Piper away from the constant crazy of Metroburg and the uncooperative police force of Swellview. "What was that town Mia was always going on about again? Hiddentown? Invisibleville?"

"It was Hiddenville" called Charlotte. "They already have a fam of supes that we met a couple years ago. The Thundermans."

"Thundermans? Wait you guys have already met them?"

"Yeah, it was before you joined us Jasp. We met Phoebe and Maximus while he was going through his villain phase. You know before they joined the Hero League".

"Oh... Yeah I only met Phoebe once and I worked with Max on a project, but I never had a problem with them. I wouldn't mind having help from some supes we could count on."

"Sounds good to me as well. From what I've heard the town seems quiet enough that I would be down with bringing Piper there. Char, you had the most contact with the twins. What do you think?"

"I think we probably shouldn't be talking about this where Ray or Schwoz could walk in at any moment. But yeah, I agree that if we find a property that works in Hiddenville I would support our move there. It's close enough to Bordertown and there is a decent law-school there".

"Awesome Jasp start looking for properties there then! I think that..." Henry quickly cut himself off as Ray ran into the room throwing Henry his gum tube.

"Henry! Schwoz finished our latest uniforms! Let's blow a bubble and stop some trouble". Popping the gum into his mouth Henry grimaced. He was vividly reminded why the trio had switched to rings for their suits since the gum tasted terrible. Taking one last look around the mancave Henry assumed the persona of Kid Danger as he ran over to tube and off to fight crime.