Charlotte X

Charlotte had not missed fighting Frankini. The eccentric internet star's attempts at 'evil' always caused a huge headache for Team Captain Man as they tried stop him. Plus there was typically a lot of glitter and she was constantly finding it in weird places for weeks after the fights. But of all the different "conflicts" with Frankini she could remember, his singing curse was the one she recalled most clearly, probably since it was the most extreme and done for no reason other than the fact that he had been 'bored'.

"Alright our superhero friend agreed to come song battle Frankini with us" announced Henry to Ray and Schwoz.

"How do you have a superhero friend?" asked Ray

"I have other superhero friends than just you" answered Henry. "We met her during a fight a couple years ago".

"Who's we?"

"Char, Jasp and I. She did ask that we not reveal her identity. So we'll just be calling her Madame Mask while she is here".

"And why should I let some random super into my mancave?" argued a pouting Ray.

"Because she is helping us." snapped Charlotte, "Don't you want to stop singing? I know I do!".

"Well said babe!" cheered Jasper from his place at the table.

She blew him a kiss in response and turned back to the computer trying to pinpoint which of his many hideouts Frankini was holed up in this week.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*

Once the trio had finally left Junk and Stuff in the early hours of the morning Charlotte started to grill Henry on the details of their plan that they couldn't talk about in the Man Cave. "How will Amelia disguise herself Hen? We don't have our normal costumes. A large part of why we sent her to Hiddenville was so that Ray wouldn't find out about her!".

"First of all, please don't call them costumes, we wear uniforms while fighting crime".

"Fine uniforms. But without a uniform what's to stop Ray from ordering Schwoz to figure out her identity and then her connection to us. They already realize that something is different about us, but that can also just be the fact that I'm dating Jasper".

"What I was going to say, before you cut me off, is that I told her to stop at a wig store and pick up one of the rainbow ones she likes so much. We aren't able to buy her a whole collection yet, but one should be enough for now since this should be her only fight until we are established as Team Danger 2.0. Luckily, we are fighting Frankini so she doesn't need any particularly protective clothing for her uniform tomorrow, so I told her to just wear whatever she has that is closest to her old uniform".

"What about a mask?" Charlotte sang, knowing that she was probably worrying over nothing, but she wanted to make sure her friend was going to be as safe as possible.