Swellview XXVI

Summary: Team Danger faces off against Rick Twittler

Evie's Notes: Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful week ! As always, thank you so much your support of this story, it really and truly means the world to me ! I hope that you all enjoy the this new update .

--------------------------------

Puzzles and Puppies awareness week was always a big deal in Swellview. For Charlotte, Henry and Jasper though this one was even more important. This would be the week that Rick Twittler would attempt to destroy the internet. The trio planned to use their foreknowledge to stop the man's trap.

Following the same script as last time, Charlotte clued in Jasper, Ray and Schwoz as to what she had 'found' in the hostage video the man had sent in.

"Do you hear that loud buzzing sound in the background?" she asked. "I isolated it and ran it through the man cave computers and you'll never guess what I found".

Unfortunately her bosses and her boyfriend were too busy playing with the dog Ray stole to listen to her.

"Hey!" Charlotte yelled, getting the trio's attention. "As I was saying I used the man cave computer to isolate the buzzing and..."

"Man cave computer? Didn't that get hacked during Cactus Con?"

"It did," agreed Charlotte.

"Schwoz, I feel like you should know who hacked the man cave computer by now" snapped Ray.

"I feel like you should know how to shut your mouth" sassed Schwoz.

"Excuse me!" shouted Charlotte, frustrated with being ignored and wanting to move them along. The three men turned to give her their attention. "Now as I was saying, I isolated the buzzing in the background of the video and you will never guess what it was"

"Bees?" asked Ray

"Gonna guess bees," agreed Schwoz.

"Or you'll guess it right away" sighed Charlotte.

"It's probably the beekeeper. He's usually up at the Swellview honey factory. I'll go check it out" decided Ray.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait for Henry before you go?" asked Charlotte, already knowing his response.

"You're right, somebody should watch Kaitlyn while I'm gone" said Ray.

"Oh my God, you named her Kaitlyn," cooed Schwoz as he cuddled the puppy Ray passed to him.

"She is such a Kaitlyn" agreed Jasper, cooing happily at the dog.

Charlotte shook her head in disappointment, the three males couldn't stop focussing on the puppy.

"Triple beep Henry and tell him to meet me at the Swellview Honey Factory" ordered Ray as he headed over to the tube pad and launched himself up into the air.

"Okay", sighed Charlotte, before motioning for Jasper to go get their gear so that they could eventually bust in and save Henry and Ray.

Like before, her messages to Henry didn't go through, Piper had been ranting to Charlotte yesterday about how Jana Tetrazzini had gotten in the news by doing a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. When Jasper and Charlotte had left for work, she noticed that the girl had already left for the store in search of a 10,001 piece jigsaw puzzle because "she does not lose to Jana Tetrazzini". Henry had promised to distract his parents, make the puzzle and head over to the honey factory to get 'captured' and meet them there.

With Schwoz distracted by the dog, Charlotte and Jasper donned their costumes and hurtled up the tubes towards the Swellview Honey Factory.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*