Chapter 20: Almost A Perfect Night

Chapter 20

"Your carriage awaits, m'lady." Logan said with a cheesy grin as he opened up the passenger door of his truck.

"You're sweaty." I giggled, kissing his cheek as I got into the passenger seat.

"Uh excuse me, why don't you try playing a football game and then not being sweaty." Logan rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"I think it's hot." I winked as he got into the drivers side.

"I think it's hot that you're wearing my away jersey." Logan said happily, putting the car into reverse.

"I missed this." I smiled, turning to look at him. "Like a lot."

"Yea well so did I. But guess what." Logan grinned.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We have it back." Logan laughed, leaning over to kiss me.

"Keep your eyes on the road, loser." I giggled, pulling back from his lips.

Logan just smiled, reaching over to take my hand as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Wait where are you going? The house is that way." I frowned, pointing in the other direction.

"Nah babe, the house is this way." Logan shook his head with a grin.

"Are we going to your house?" I asked curiously.

Logan shook his head again.

I gasped, a grin forming on my face.

"Are we going to the old house?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe." Logan smirked, turning onto my old street.

I let out an excited squeal.

"I love this place!" I said excitedly, getting out of the car as soon as he parked in the driveway.

"Well wait up." Logan laughed, locking the car.

"How do you have a key?" I raised my eyebrows as he pushed open the front door.

"Wesley." Logan replied. "I couldn't exactly set all of this up without his help."

"Set all what up?" I asked curiously.

"Go upstairs to your room." Logan smiled.

I gave him a weird look before jogging up the familiar stairs. They creaked a bit more than usual, but still felt like home.

"Aren't you coming?" I called behind me as I walked down the hall.

"I'm here I'm here." Logan laughed. The stairs were creaking behind me as I pushed open the door to my old bedroom.

I gasped, spinning around to look at Logan.

"You didn't..." I whispered, a grin spreading on my face.

"Only the best for my girlfriend." Logan laughed, wrapping his arms around me as we walked back into my room.

All of the furniture was gone, yet there was an air mattress on the floor with fluffy pillows and a soft looking duvet. There were flowers everywhere and the window was open, making it smell amazing, like outside and summer.

"You did this?" I asked, my heart skipping a beat as he pulled me against him. He was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"With some help from the girls." Logan said softly, shutting the door behind us.

"Well I think it's great." I said excitedly, turning around to face him.