Last Fuck Up

A Few Weeks Later, L.A, August 

Chanel's POV

I sat on the couch fidgeting not looking at either of my parents. I'm so hungry. I would've ate my food but somebody, mom, smacked it out my hand. I bit my lip as I looked in my mom's direction.

"Kelendria, come get your god child because if she stays here she won't make it till morning." I heard.

She was pacing back and forth like a mad woman. Almost as if she wanted to square up. I mean with what I did I could understand.

I looked up and my dad was just starring at me. It's like I could see him and myself in his pupils and he was chocking me. I shook my head and came back to reality as I looked back down at my hands.

I know you're probably trying to figure out how all this happened. Well sad to say it all started because my ass was hungry.

*Flashback*

I'm so happy to be back in Cali. I was sitting in my room in the house we have here. That's one thing I like about Texas and L.A. We have a house and grass and a pool. In New York we have a terrace and that's it. Sometimes you gotta run around in your back yard.

My stomach did a backflip and I knew I needed food. My parents left me home alone after I begged them because I didn't want to go to some art show. I went to the kitchen. I checked the fridge, nothing, cabinets, nothing. They left me in a house to starve.

I swear In and Out is up the street. I could walk but that wouldn't be safe. I also could take a car. I went to the foyer and eyed the keys on the key rack. I mean I would be back in a half an hour and no one would know. 

"I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself." I sung. 

Y'all don't know nothing bout that yet but give it some months y'all gonna know.

I went upstairs and put some vans on. I went to the car keys and looked for the safest car. The Mercedes seems pretty safe. 

I went to the garage and got in. Now people, I can drive I just don't have a license. Trust, I'll be back in a hour max. I back out and went to In and Out.

When I went in I spotted my homie Christian, he's Diddy's son. He's like a distant cousin. I ended up having lunch with Christian and he brought some of his friends. It was cool hanging out with him. I hadn't seen him in a while. He said he'd be at the show too.

Now driving back home I was extra careful and made it there safe. When I drove up I saw my dad sitting on the steps with his phone to his ear. It's over for me now.

Shit.

I parked and I saw that he squinted his eyes as I got out. He stood up as I got my remaining food out the car.

"Where the hell you been?!" He yelled.

Welp, I had a good life. The way he was starring at me I'm pretty sure it's over.