Mothers's Day

Houston, TX, 1998

Beyoncé's POV

 "Beyoncé! Wake up!" I heard.

I shot up out my bed. Kelly and Solange were standing there with Chanel.

"What? What happened?!" I asked.

"Happy Mother's Day!" They yelled.

I didn't notice before but they had balloons with them. I lay back down.

"Aye, get up!" Solange said. "We planned the whole day out for you and mama and a bit for Kelly."

"Kelly?"

"Yes, I am a god mother now." She said sitting on my bed. "Say happy Mother's Day mommy."

She had Chanel in my face and I took her and laid back. She was babbling and blowing spit bubbles. I kissed her chubby cheeks anyway.

After awhile we got up to get ready and dressed. 

I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled as I was getting Chanel dressed.

"Hey." I heard.

I looked over and Shawn was standing there with balloons and flowers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He came over and hugged me and kissed me.

"It's your first Mother's Day." He said. "I had to be here."

"Don't you have a show?"

"Yeah but I'll make it back in time." He said as he looked down at Chanel. "Hey fat fat."

He picked her up and blew a raspberry on stomach and she giggled. He kissed her checks.

"Can I dress her today?" He asked.

"Shawn-"

"Don't worry she gonna be fly." He said.

I shook my head as I finished getting ready. I finished my hair and then walked out my bathroom.

"Shawn, where did those clothes come from?" I asked.

"They sample’s from this clothing line me and the guys starting." He said.

I looked at it. It was a cute shirt and short set for girls and some cute little socks. I looked at the shirt.