Oh Shit!

June 1997

Shawn's POV

"Bey, you sure you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

I mean we were already in position. I leaned down and kissed her trying to make her as comfortable a possible.

“You know we don’t have to do this.” I said. “I don’t want to hurt you. We can d-“

Bey cut me off and kissed me. I looked in her eyes as she looked into to mine.

“I’m ready, I love you.” She said.

“I love you too.” I said and leaned up a bit.

I was looking at her face. She looked like she was in pain biting her lip.

“You okay? I can stop.” I said.

“Baby keep going.” She said with her eyes closed.

Bey’s POV

I tried to bite my lip to keep from groaning in pain. This shit hurt. 

“Bey, you good?” Shawn asked.

“Just wait, don’t move.” I said trying to adjust.

After a minuet or so I told him to continue. After a couple minutes it was starting feeling really, really good. Now I know what all this hype is about. Damn.

September 1997

Beyoncé's POV

I raised my head from the toilet once again. This stomach virus sucks ass. I sat against the wall trying to figure out what I ate. Me and the girls basically eat the same stuff why am I the only one that's sick? This has been going on for like 3 days. I heard the door open and close. I looked up at Kelly.

She just looked at me.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked.

"Yes, you do." She said.

"Did you get some pepto or something?" I asked.

"No but I got some saltines and ginger ale." She said.

"What? I need something to coat my stomach." I said.

She threw a box my way. I looked at it and frowned.

"A pregnancy test?"

"You said you and Shawn-"