Big Pimpin'

2000, New York

Shawn's POV

I was in the studio doing some last minuet recording. I have so much to do. I'm glad I already packed Chanel and I's bag. 

"You out?" Dame asked after about an hour.

"Yeah, I'll see y'all down there for the video." I said.

"Alright." He said as we dapped.

I dapped everyone else up in the studio and then I was out. I got in my car and drove to Jersey to my mom's house.

When I got to my mom's house I parked and got out. I used my key to get in the house.

"Ma!" I yelled as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Daddy!" I heard.

Before I even got in the kitchen Chanel flew to me with Nae Nae behind her. I picked both of them up.

I walked in the kitchen and it looked like they had just finished eating. I finally put them down and went over to my mom. I hugged and kissed her.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." I said sitting down. "They didn't give you any trouble did they?"

"Not anymore then two year olds can." She said laughing. "How are you?"

"I'm good, flying down to Houston to take Chanel to Bey and then I gotta go out of the country to shoot a video."

She nodded.

"Midget, go get your bag so you can go with your daddy." My mom said.

Chanel got up from her and Nae's little table to go get her bag. Jenae, or Nae Nae, is my niece, my brother’s daughter, and I'm guessing Chanel's best friend. When Chanel is with me or Bey is up here their always together. 

Chanel came back down with her Elmo backpack. She gave it to me.

"Daddy, can you hold it?"

"But it's not my bag." 

"Please?"

"Oh, okay." I said.

She went to hug my mom and then Nae Nae and then we left. Did I mention my childs speech for a two year is pretty damn good?

I put her in her booster seat and buckled her up. I got in and drove off.

"Midget, you ready to see mommy?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She said. "I miss mommy."