Destiny Fulfilled

New York,2005

Beyoncé's POV 

I was banging on the locked door for the fifth time. 

"Chanel, open this door!" I yelled.

"Can I go to Japan with y'all?" She asked.

"You already know you can’t go." I said. "Chanel! Open this door!"

"No!"

I sighed because I was getting frustrated. She wanna go to Japan? I'll take her ass to Japan. I'll whoop her ass into another damn country if she don't open this damn door.

"Chanel! Chanel!" I yelled.

"Bey." Kelly said walking up to the door. "You want me to try?"

"Fine," I said. "But she's in trouble when she gets out."

"Okay." She said then knocked on the door. "Midget, open the door."

"God mommy?"

"Yes, it's me." Kelly said. "Open the door."

"Is mommy with you?" She asked.

Kelly looked at me. 

"What?"

"Just go into the living room and let me talk to her." Kelly says.

I sighed and left. She's seven years old thinking she can demand stuff. Michelle was sitting on the couch. We had just come from the mall and now Chanel wants to show her ass. Also we're filming this MTV Diary thing. If Chanel acted like that at the mall I would've shut down production. I don't care.

"You know how she is when we leave to go on tour." Michelle said.

"I know but she never locked herself in the bathroom." I said sitting down next to her.

"She's seven Bey, she's still trying to find a way to express herself." 

"Why don't she write a poem or a song or something." I said.

Michelle laughed.

"You know your daughter is a mini you. You know protesting is the way to go."

I shook my head. My child is so stubborn.

"If she doesn't come out I'm calling Shawn." I said.

"She's gonna come out." Michelle said.

Kelly came in with Chanel behind her leg holding on for dear life. I sat up.

"Now wait, hold up." Kelly said. "Bey, you gotta promise she's not in trouble."

Chanel was looking around Kelly's leg at me. I know she knows she's in trouble just by my facial expression.

"Bey, deal?" Kelly said.

I sighed.

"Fine, deal." I said.

"Okay, midget you can get off my legs now." Kelly said.

Chanel might have let go off Kelly's leg but she stayed glued to her hip as they sat down.

"Midget, tell your mommy why you don't want her to go." Kelly said.

Chanel wiped her face. She pulled out a note from her pocket and walked slowly over to me and gave it to me.

I opened it.

"It's a thing at school called Muffins For Mom on Friday and you won't be here." She said wiping her face. "I'm gonna be the only one without my mommy there."