Chapter 13 (What Are You, A Wattpad Mate Story?)

Skylar's POV:

"Adeline Sophia Lewis, who is that boy that is talking to you?" Jason asks, looking at the phone with rage.

"Ummmmm-he-uh-is-my-um-BODYGUARD!" Addie stutters then yells.

I look at her over the phone with the WTF face (what the frack), and Jason raises a single eyebrow. Uh oh. I know that look. It's the 'Oh yeah, wanna bet' look, but before Jason could even say a sarcastic remark Paul beats him to it.

"Oh yeah, you make out with all of your body guards then?" At that moment I knew Addie was a dead woman.

"Yeah, do you make out- WAIT WHAT?!" Jason asks, as soon as he realises what Paul actually said.

I look at Addie over the phone with a 'Are you stupid' look. I mean they are moving way too fast, like Jimmy John's fast.

"Addie you just met the guy yesterday, and you already have made out with him. What are you, a wattpad mate story?" I ask her, and she looks offended yet very sheepish.

I mean it is like every bad werewolf story on wattpad where the mates meet each other, and are already sucking eachothers face off by the third chapter. I mean that just isn't realistic, and it makes the girls look like they have no self respect. I mean you do you I won't judge, but come on at least know a little about the guy before you try to jump his bones. But it is a good thing that I know Addie, she probably got him super angry by saying something stupid, and her only way that she thought she would be able to fix it was to kiss him.

"Hey! It isn't like that, I mean I told him that I didn't want him going after Bella and if he did I would just leave him. He started violently shaking and by that I mean quaking with anger, so I kissed him to calm him down, and one thing led to another and yeah." Addie says, and I knew at that moment she messed up.

I mean when you think about it it sounds really wrong, and I have a very dirty mind, so that thought went south.

"YOU WHAT!?" Jason asks, and I see the sky starting to rumble.

"What-" Emma smacks her upside the head and gave her a 'you are so stupid look' "Oh, OH, not like that I ment making out, we didn't do that!" Addie yells, with her face turned 50 shades of red.

"Um, I have a question, genius? Why did you call him your body guard when you could have said that he was your cousins friend?" I say, and I see Addie look at me with a glare.

"I don't know. I said the first thing that popped into my mind, and we just talked about how he is my protector and such. You know what, just leave me alone Sky." Addie says, looking 50 shades darker of red.

"What on earth are you two talking about?" Percy says, and then gives me a look of horror.

"Oh no, no, no, no, not possible. They wouldn't, not after all you have been through." He keeps mumbling, and I give him a nod. Telling him that the answer was yes.

"What Percy, what's not possible?" Annabeth asks, but Percy is way too angry to even ask her.

"The gods gave my little sister a quest, and by the look on her face this one is personal." Percy says, and I look over at the phone and shake my head.

A silent warning to Addie and Emma to keep quiet about Jacob. Percy can't know that even my supposed Soulmate doesn't want me. I mean how messed up can your life get where you aren't enough for your Soulmate. I mean I guess that will just be my life, the forgotten twin, the great Percy Jackson's sister, and rejected by a Soulmate who didn't even give her a chance.

"What? What is the prophecy?" Annabeth asks, and this is when I know our brothers are about to flip out.

"It doesn't matter. It's our quest, and you have to let us complete it.When we want you to know we will tell you, but until then just trust us." Emma says, and I give her a thankful look over the phone.