Tyler Picture (Bonus Scene)

Hey guys so here is what Tyler would look like.

Thanks so much for your support I will post a new part soon!

Soooo..... I was thinking...... Maybe I should write a part from the past about Skylar and Tyler's relationship. It won't affect the story. I just thought it would be cute so........ here it is

Tyler's Pov:

I was walking back to the cabin after working in the infirmary all morning. Right now it was about 11 am and I was exhausted. The only thing that kept me going was knowing that I would be able to see Skylar. She is one of the only people that seems to make me happy these days.

When I get to my cabin I notice that it is extremely quiet. Like silent. Which is very unusual, especially since we are kids of Apollo normally you can hear something like music or kids reading/writing poetry, but today it was dead quiet. I pull out my sword that I have just in case I were to ever get in a situation that needed it and couldn't fight with arrows. I only started carrying a sword since Skylar was so adamant that I have something just in case I ever needed it. I know she only worries because she cares. She acts like I am going to die or something if she isn't there. I know she is only like this because she has been in situations where she needed something and didn't have it. That is why she wears her ring that turns into a sword all the time.

Once I get to the door I open it and I am hit with an orama of Sea and citrus. I look around and see my cabin empty (which is unheard of here), and on my bed is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. My girlfriend Skylar Jackson dressed in a nice outfit. (Which is weird since we are at camp.)

"Hey" She says once she notices my speechless expression.

"Hi," I say, not really knowing what to say, which makes her giggle. " You look absolutely stunning," I say, trying to see her blush. Luckily for me it seemed to have worked because her cheeks got a nice red tint to them which was normally hard to see because of her tan. Which means she was blushing hard. I inspect the outfit and notice that she is wearing a tight black dress with a jean jacket over top with her white converse. Her hair is curled in its natural beach waves and eyes a bright bluish green, which tells me she is happy and excited

 Her hair is curled in its natural beach waves and eyes a bright bluish green, which tells me she is happy and excited

"Thank you, babe" she says, trying to laugh off her blush

"So what is the special occasion" I say, smirking while looking down at her outfit. I then take in my humorous shirt and jeans.

 I then take in my humorous shirt and jeans