Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ

Prompt: Klaroline watches Titanic

"Love, I love you and you know that whatever you ask I will do it but no."

"Why not? Last time you got to pick what we do. It is my turn."

"Fine love. What do you want to do?"

"Movie Night."

Caroline vamped sped out of the living room with Klaus being dragged behind her and into the theater room. He still didn't know why he had this room he blames Kol and Rebekah for this addition in his house. When they were undaggered the both of them wanted to catch up on all of the movies and shows that they missed over the centuries so they begged Klaus to add this room.

"Love, you want to watch a movie?"

"Yes. We are going to sit down. I will get the popcorn and we are going to watch the movie."

"Do I even get to know what the movie is?"

"No."

Klaus knew that in the two years of dating Caroline he knew not to test her. As he sat down on the couch waiting for Caroline and thought of how his life had changed in the pass two and a half years. If someone would have told him a few years ago that he would be waiting for his girlfriend to get done making popcorn for movie night he might have killed them for such lies.

Not might. He would have.

For such trivial matters. Klaus never would have imagined. However, he finds himself slightly enjoying this and although this isn't his first human experience that Caroline has made him do he does find himself liking these better than some of the other human activities Caroline has made him do.

📼📼📼

"Why do you insist that we watch such a cliche movie?"

"It's romantic." Caroline told him as the movie started playing

As the movie went on it got to the part were Jack sketches Rose nude.

"Why don't you let me draw you like that?"

"Have you met your family? They never knock and I do not want to relive that time Elijah almost caught us in your studio."

"One, no one will be seeing such a painting and two Elijah rarely even comes into my studio. Only when it is an emergency."

"No Nik, it's still too risky. Maybe in a century or two."

📼📼📼

"Why didn't she hold on? How could she just LET HIM GO!" Caroline cried into Klaus' shoulder

"Love, it's ok. It's just a movie."

"It is not ok. How could-"

"If it makes you feel any better when I was aboard the ship nothing of the matter really happened."

"You...you were on the Titanic." Caroline said pushing back against him to raise her head

"Bekah and I actually. Watching all the humans rush to get the lifeboats quite a site"

"Unbelievable!" Caroline said knowing she would have to mark this in the list she was keeping of all the major events in history Klaus had experienced

And there was a lot

"Don't tell me you got a lifeboat. When it could have been used for someone who actually needed."

"No love. Bekah and I  were already off the boat. We did however, watch the chaos." Klaus said looking at Caroline with nostalgia as he remembered the events of that night

"Why am I not surprised. Of course you would sit back and watch them struggles."

"Well love, on the bright side. Just know know I would never have let you go.If it had to be you or me I would sacrifice my life." Klaus said kissing Caroline then got up to walk away

"That's really- you CAN't DIE, Nik. You..." Caroline's words died down as Klaus picked her up camping them to their room