SᴏᴜʟMᴀᴛᴇs (3)

It has been days since Klaus got in contact with the witch about being mates and he still hasn't got back to Caroline

Flashback:
"Sophie Deveraux"

"Klaus, what do you want"

"I want you to tell me everything you know about werewolves"

"I'm going to need you to be more specific"

"Mates"

"Two individuals were destined to be together, and a 'Bond' will form between the pair once the male has claimed the female.In most cases, werewolves find their Mates in other werewolves, although there have been a few cases where a werewolf has formed a 'Bond' with a non-werewolf. It will include feeling an extreme, ever-present physical attraction towards one another, being able to feel each other's emotions, and being able to communicate non-verbally by reading each other's thoughts. Once a werewolf has claimed his Mate, both of them will be unable to be physically or romantically attracted to anyone else, and will be unable to produce offspring with anyone else as well."

"Children? Are you saying she could get pregnant"

"She is a vampire. She's dead"

"I suppose not anymore but I'm only telling you what I know"

"What else"

"Once the 'Bond' is complete, it cannot be broken. The characteristics of the bond will remain present until one Mate dies, at which time the remaining mate will be in a constant state of incredible pain, both physically and emotionally. It is often the case that the remaining mate takes their own life soon after, as this pain is simply too much to bare."

Damn It!

"This very well may be true but we cannot be killed"

"Then you have nothing to worry about then"

"If you are lying to me witch you are dead"

"Of course"

"Tell no one of this"

After Klaus hung up with the witch he debated on telling Caroline the news. How would she take it? That she's literally bonded to him for all of eternity

Caroline POV
Uhh Klaus where are you? The blonde questioned looking at her phone waiting for the hybrid to call her back after he left a few days ago to y'all to the witch he knew. What if something happened to him? What if he is daggered  somewhere in an alley way or someone found the last remaining white oak stake and killed him?

Ok calm down Caroline since when did you start caring about Klaus so much? If he was dead you would be too...Sireline?

Who are you kidding Caroline admit it you like Klaus it will make you feel better

No I don't he is evil and kills people

So do you, I'm not really seeing an issue here

Ok maybe I like him a little bit still I-

The Devil Reincarnated😈
I have found the information about our currebt predicament from a witch I know. Come over to my mansion

You know you could ask nicer where is the please at the end

The Devil Reincarnated😈
Caroline , now is not the time for your  jokes