Pɪᴇᴄᴇ Bʏ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡,
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡

"Mommy when is daddy coming back"

"Well sweetie daddy is going to go away for a little while"

"When is he coming back"

"I don't know sweetheart"

𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜

"I came here all this way just so we could get to know each other again! Just so I could have my father in my life but no just like before you turn your back on me! All I have ever wanted was for you to be there for me to be able to say that I made you proud!"

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒
𝑈𝑝 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐴𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

"Nik, what is this"

"Caroline, you know that I love you and I want to spend forever with you. I also know that we are too young to get married so this is a promise ring"

"With this ring I promise to love you and cherish even to my last dying breath. I promise I will always put you first and I know that you get scared thinking that one day I might up and leave but I want you to know that I promise I will always be there when you are feeling broken to put the pieces back together again"

"I love you Niklaus Mikaelson"

"I love you too Caroline Elizabeth Forbes"

𝐻𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦,
𝐻𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦
𝐻𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒

"Get off! Just let me go"

"No"

"Leave me alone Nik"

"No. I. Am. Never. Letting. You. Go. Not now or not ever. I don't care how many fights we get into I don't care how many times you yell and scream at me but I Am Never Letting Go Of You. I love you and I am not going to let you give up on us and walk out that door"