MᴀᴛᴄʜMᴀᴋᴇʀ Fʀᴏᴍ Hᴇʟʟ

"Hello love"

"Klaus.  I- I  thought you left. Why are you here"

"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye"

"Well goodbye. See now you can leave"

"Not quite love, I have something to ask you before I go"

"What is it?"

"Will you come with me"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because I have a life here. Friends. School. My mom. I can't just-"

"Come on love, your friends are busy wrapped up in their own lives"

Klaus said coming close to stand in front of her closely

"Why why are you doing this"

"You know why"

Klaus said coming even closer

"Silas"

"You know you are smarter than your friends give you credit for Caroline. So beautiful yet so underestimated"

"What do you want. Why do keep showing up to me as Klaus"

"I'm only showing up to you as the person that is in your head. You see you may try and put in this display that you don't care for the hybrid but one look inside of your head tells otherwise"

"I don't think about Klaus"

"On the contrary love"

Silas said still in Klaus form making Caroline more uneasy than she already was with two thousand year old immortal

"-you do...a lot almost as much as he thinks about you. It's ironic really one slays hybrids and the other slays witches. You too are quite the pair. It's a shame really the how you push him away and what was it.....the allure to darkness"

"How how did you know about that"

"I can get into your mind remember Caroline."

"I once had someone that I deeply cared about. She would push me away and would be hostile towards me as well"

"How romantic did you two go run off into the sunset and live happily ever after"

"No.....she died"

"Well I'm sorry for your lost but what does that have to do with me"

"You remind of her"

"So what you want Klaus and I together. Are you a matchmaker now is that it?"

"You could say that if you want"

"More like matchmaker from hell"

"Think what you want Caroline but you cannot deny the pull you feel towards him"

Silas said disappearing into nothing leaving Caroline to think about what had just happened

A/N: Hey, how are you all. I tried to do Silas the best of my ability. Let me know how I did.

Was it a good?

Was it bad?

❤️