Chapter8

Couldn't leave y'all hanging for long:) it's a short chapter I know.

Chapter8

Miley•

I awaken in a soft, comfortable bed. King size to be exact.

I wipe my eyes and look around. Where am I? Did someone rescue me from the hell hold of the basement?

A body roll over towards me and smiled,"Good Morning darling." Samuel smiled brightly.

"Oh goodness." I swung my legs out the bed and place my hand on my forehead.

"What's wrong? You must feel better since we are going to have dinner with my parents."

"You mean.. The king and Queen?" I gulped.

"Yeah. That's my parents." He kiss my cheek and wrap his arms around me,"to be honest I can't wait to marry you. You'll be what everyones hoping for." He smiled again.

"I don't know Im not meant for royalty."

"Of course you are. You are having a baby, by me. Just think you being spoil and being a princess over seas and having a pretty child."

"I can't imagine." I look down.

"Well let's put it like this, you want to imagine yourself being respected or imagine yourself with your so called boyfriend cheating on you?"

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I was speechless. Because deep down inside, he is right.

Alice•

"Hey! There's smoke coming from the basement!" John yelled.

Fire fighters and police officers ran down there.

We was told to leave and wait outside.

15 minutes later two bodies were carried out the house.

My eyes laid on the second body. It was Emily.

"Emily!" I yelled running toward her.

They put her in a ambulance.

"She's okay? Right?"

"No she's not. She's unconscious maybe because of the deadly fumes."

"She will survive. Please tell me she will?" I began to cry.

"I can't tell you anything right now ma'am. I have no clue how many minutes or hours she's been inhaling these toxic fumes." The guy shut the door looking at me sadly.

I began to cry harder. John wrap his arms around me."it's going to be okay." He kissed my head.

I push away from him. "John that's the same thing you said before! You know it's not going to be okay so why keep saying it?" I cried.

John held me tighter,"don't say that. She's going to be just fine baby I promise."

"No she's not. It's all my fault. Just face it, she's in a coma damn it!" I stomp off into the car. I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

--------

Had to cut it short. How was it? Dot forget to : •Fan •Vote •Comment!!