Wheres The Happy Ending?

Chapter 1•a new beginning, or a new nightmare?•

Alice _Pov

I open my eyes and look towards my left. "Mac?" I whispered.

"Yes baby?" His voice brought stress upon me.

I let out a huge scream.

"ALICE!! WHAT'S WRONG? TELL ME? BABY!!" I was being shook and I open my eyes and look around. In relief that it was all a nightmare.

John look worried."what happen?"

"I'm sorry, I just a had a nightmare." Tears slip my eyes.

He threw the covers back and I sat up look at him. That's when he push me back down and laid my head on his chest.

"I promise you I will protect you from all nightmare, like I did last year." He kissed my forehead.

I began to relax. Last year I had it rough, my father dying. Being a video girl. Dated a big time singer who almost killed me. And more.

Now a year later, I'm a freshman in college and working full time at Top Model inc. John is a quarter back for the NFL and I barely get to see him.

Miley being my designer in all comforts me when our boyfriends are gone.

Yeah Matthew and Miley are still dating. Matthew is in the NFL too.

My mom baby sits Emily when I'm at work. Emily has been acting strange though.

My mother said when she took her to the park with her friends she was perfectly fine but the way home Emily was so quiet and pale. She wouldn't even eat her lunch. She just kept whispering something and ended up crying out my name.

When I got back home she hug me really tight like I was gone forever.

I didn't tell John this though, he already has too much on his mind.

I surely couldn't tell him about my night mares and how I always end up being with Mac.

It will creep him out and make him mad.

"I have to get to work." I said softly as I wipe the tears from my eyes and walk to the bathroom.

"I was hoping we could spend some time with each other.. You know like today?"

"Today- youandEmily-can*gags*"

"Maybe if you stop brushing your teeth while talking I could understand you, if that's not to 'main stream' for you."

I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth out, "I said today you and Emily can spend time with each other."

"But I want time with you."

"It's my daughter- or nothing."

"I know, and I love Emily like she is my daughter. But at least let me spend time for you just this morning." He pleaded.

"No."

"Please- just 2 hours.."

"No! Ill be late then."

"One hour?"

I felt him walking up to me.

"Noo" I sang.

"30 minutes, that's as low as I'm going." He wrap his arms around my waist. I turn quickly to face him.

"No, no, no! Not this morning. I have alot of work to do. I have to think of a theme for the runway, and lay out my designs and then schedule a date to model."

"Maybe you can model for me?"

"Baby.."

"Just 30 minutes. It's just 30, come on."

His tongue glided on my neck, making my spine send shivers.

He held tightly on my waste. Then he started to kiss me. I let out a moan.

"Fine 30 minutes." I spoke happily as I ran to the bed and fell on it.

He let out a big smile.