What have I gotten my self into(ch.3)

Chapter 3

Alice _POV_

"What's wrong honey? You look scared." I stop eating my dinner and look up at John.

"It's nothing."

"He saw the bad lady!" Emily shouted.

"Haha what?" I chuckled.

"I'm serious mommy! He saw the bad lady and they were yelling and she walk off!"

"John.. Please tell me this lady wasn't in our home!"

"No! We drove alllll the way to the park to meet her and he told me to go back in the car where it will be safe."

"Emily, go to your room." I said slowly as I glared at John.

When Emily walk out the room I walk over to John.

"Baby.. You know I never, ever did anything to you.. So why?" I smack him upside the head.

"I have no clue what she is talking about!"

"Don't act dumb! Thought you change John I really thought you did!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you're cheating on me! How could you?" I began to cry as I slap his chest over and over.

"Baby, no no no. You got it all wrong."

"My daughter isn't a liar!"

"Alice! The bad lady is Leah! She told me she's going to harm Emily and there's more to it. I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to handle this."

I drop down into the chair and my face began to drain. "Fuck no." I cried even harder. "It can't be. She's in jail, John!"

"She's out! Leah she's out!"

"John... " I began to choke. My words all cram together trying to come out so I closed my mouth and cried more.

_____Miley POV____

"What's a young gorgeous lady during at a bar all down?" A guy who looks so handsome came and sat by me.

"I don't want to go home."

"Why?"

"My boyfriend.. It's complicated."

"I understand. But if I was him I would give you my everything."

"Oh thanks." I blush.

"Maybe we should go back to my place?"

"I don't know about that.. "

"Come on! I'm don't bite!" He wink at me.

When I finally made up my mind and said "yes", I was at his place.

"Fancy."

"Thanks." His house was rich and elegant.

"It's cheap for a 3 story house." He added.

I just nodded.

"Let's cut to the chase." We was in his room now. He shut the door as he walk toward me.

"What's going on?"

"How about ill pay your way out of your complicated relationship?"

"How?"

"I'll pay you 500$ just to have sex with you."

"I'm not a prostitute."

"No! No that's not the word. Lets use sharing. And when you get comfortable "sharing", you can start working the streets. "

I was flabbergasted.

"Umm I think I should go." I was towards the bed room door and he grab me by my neck and began to choke me.

"Who said leaving was an option?" He threw me on his bed as he unbuckle his pants.

What did I just get my self into?