Chapter7

•I was sick (with the flu 😷) feeling better! So I decided to update with Chapter 7 and leave you with wonderments:) and I will also be updating on Christmas Eve with 2 chapters, perfect gift don't you think? Lol enjoy•

Chapter7

Alice POV____

It was around noon. I told John to go to practice for his big game on Saturday.

The window that was broken, finally gotten fixed. I slowly walk to Emily's door.

I twist the door knob.

It's been three days since I've enter her room. The bed was unmade. I fix it.

I slid against the cold wall and curl into a ball and began to cry.

I want her back. I need her .

My phone went off, I grab it:

"Hello?" I sobbed.

"This is Jessica, if you want your daughter back -AHHH! Country! We're in a cabin!! " The line cut off.

I began to panic. I dial 911 right away.

************Matthew POV

I couldn't help but think how my life would be with out her.

I tossed and turn all night. I decided to skip football practice and find this island this prince is taking her.

Royalty is a secret. I've gotten a reply back from the island district.

Days are passing by and I have to find her. My head ache in pain.

Josh POV___

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I began to shake Jessica.

"Stop!"She scream. The phone slid across the room.

"Who was you on the phone with?" I pick it up quickly as she reach for it.

"No one." She cried. I slap her.

Alice. She called Alice. I threw the phone across toward the window. Breaking the glass , the phone flew out.

"Your worse then Alice." I said softly as I grab her by her hair and drag her to the basement.

Her cries gotten louder as she notice where she was heading.

"Josh, please don't leave me down here alone. Oh God no just please let me go!" She reach out for me and I pulled away heading towards the door.

Emily was in the living room watching Dora.

I sat beside her. "Remember me and you use to watch this?" I ask her.

She smiled up at me,"yes. Jessie use to watch it with me too." She turn her head and began to watch the show.

I got up. Jessie. She still remembers Jessie? The girl I killed. The girl who put me in jail for life.

I took an aspirin and a sip of water.

"Emily." I called out for her. I pick her up and turn off the TV, taking her to the basement.

"There's a bathroom, fridge with food and water, plus a mattress down here." I said as I walk up the stairs.

"Why keep us down here?" Jessica ask.

"They can't find you in the basement. It's well hidden."

"What you mean.. They?" She ask.

I grab her by her shirt,"when you made that huge mistake in calling Alice." I punch her in the eye, she let out a scream.

Emily closed her eyes with her hands over them.

"Emily." I kneel down by her. Her eyes still shut.

"You don't think Daddy's a bad guy do you?"

She stayed still. Then she replied,"you hurt my mommy remember?" She open her eyes slowly and look at me.

She keep bringing up the past. Why?

Anger started to rise in me. I rush towards the tool section and found a matches and a lighter. Then I found some gasoline.

I began to pour the liquid like crazy. Emily stared at me as if I was something unreal.

I lit the match and threw it in the liquid. Jessica scream.

"JOHN! Stop! You sick,evil bastard!!" She yelled at me rushing to the door. I grab her by her hair and yank her away making her fall down the stairs.

"Good bye." I gave a cold smiled and shut the door.

I reach for the car keys and began to pack up . Have to leave before the fire reach the stairs.

Alice POV•

"Calm down Ma'am now I need you to think carefully , do you think you know where they are at?" The cop ask me.

I kept crying. John held me in my arms. Then it hit me. Country. Cabin. Josh.

"I think I know where at. Josh's parents owns a cabin out in the country when they use go on winter vacations."

"Okay I need you to come with us for the location."

___Jessica___

My head hit the hard concrete floor.

Emily ran by my side. "Jessica!" She yelled.

I got up slowly. "Come on." I reach for her hand and began to run the the stairs. The door was lock.

The fire was about to spread all around the room.

"Emily get in the closet and stay down. " I demand.

She did as I told. I search the room that wasn't touch with fire.

It's so hot. I got down on my hands and knees where it was cold.

I kept look for something to go through a door.

Then I look up to see a glass window. I began to kick it with all my force. Nothing.

I ran to the closet. Emily sat there crying. "It's going to be okay. You gotta be a good girl and come out and help me."

She nodded we both walk out, looking for a hard, sharp object.

The harsh fumes rise up into a scent. Making my head hurt.

I began to cough. "Emily go in the closet again and stay down." I told her again.

I kept looking as I coughed. Then I fell on the ground grasping for air.

I began to choke until I was unconscious.