Chapter12

Well, reason why I ask for feedback <<<<. Was because I wanted to know if I was going to fast in the story, should I slow down or not. But then you all are like "just keep uploading, and everything is okay." Sooo instead of taking anyone feedback into perspective - I'm going to write the story how I want to. Yes this chapter will have a lot of twist no I will not change it. Enjoy:)

Chapter12

Miley•

"Madam, wake up." One of the maids shook me out of my sleep.

"Uh?"

"There's a guest coming and the Queen sent me to wake you up. You must get ready with in 20 minutes." She open the curtains, the sun shine brightly into my room.

"Whose the guest?" I ask as I got of bed walking toward my huge walk in closet.

"I shan't say." She answer, whole walking behind me.

"Come on, you can be my little birdie. What's your name?"

"It's Heather, and by birdie- do you mean spy?"

"Got that right Heather." I smiled at her.

"Oh dear, I just couldn't do that." Her face turn red.

"Either you be my birdie or a peasant. Pick one." I said coldly.

She sighed,"oh dear. His name is Kane." She rolled her eyes.

"Kane? Whom is that?" I question.

"It's Samuel brother, he's coming over for dinner. The kingdom hasn't seen Kane in years. Only because he wanted to have his own kingdom."

"Is he married?"

"That's the reason why he's coming her. So Samuel can brag and bring his big brother down. Kane is known for moving around, but not settling down. I must say, oh dear forgive me, but- you may fall in love with Kane." She look at the ground slowly.

"Fall in love with my husband's brother? Heather you are funny." I chuckled.

"I'm serious, Kane is known to be a player and he will have you under his spell if he likes you. I'm just warning you- it always start with a handshake and you know the next part." She turn around and walk out if the room.

I stood there like a bump on a log. Is Kane that of a player? Enough to make me fall in love, even when ik married. Of course not, I don't think I would fall in love with him. I'm hard to get for goodness sakes.

Alice•

Dear Diary,

Day1•

Until I get back to my state and home town, I will be writing in this dairy. Why? Because, Im bored as hell and need to get my mind off of Mac and Josh trying to kill me. I must admit something I never wanted to admit. I always tried to keep it to myself, but now I have to write it down or tell someone.

The day Mac kidnap me and took me to Mexico, just a few days before I ran away from him he told me something that shock me and shook my whole world.

He said that Amy (a good friend of mine whom was a video girl, Mac killed her btw.) told him that I should die because of the way I played him, he should treat me how I made him feel. He said he didn't want to at first but then it kick in, he hated me. He told me he wanted me dead and he will find a way to kill me- forever and always. I was scared, Im still am scared. Just the other night I felt as if something, I mean some body was watching me as I too a sip of coco on the patio. I look around - nobody. Maybe I'm just paranoid because Mac is back and ready for some action. I swear if both of them get their hands on me, I'll be a goner for sure.

Got to go, Emily is calling me.

-Alice.

Becky•

He kissed me softly."Whatever it is, I will still love you. Promise." We stood in the middle of the kitchen.

I look at the ground,"negative." I lied.

He smiled big,"I'm not going to lie, I'm glad you are." He gave me a big kiss and grab his lunch.

"I know, me too. Have a great day at practice." I told him as he walk out the door. When I heard the door slam I took a seat at the table.

Why didnt I tell him I was positive?

Maybe because he doesn't want a baby.

Should I get an abortion? No, I can't. I always wanted a child no matter what situation Im in. Damn Matt I just got back with you and you already making things hard on me.

I sighed. I should tell him when my stomach gets bigger than usual. At first I will say I'm bloating, I have no clue why i must be eating something that's pumping air into my stomach. When I finally get big enough to where "bloating" isn't a great excuse I will say I gulp down an oxygen tank. I should just tell him I am positive, but if I wait he will be so mad at me for not telling him in the first place.

I have no clue what I should do. I felt as if I was light headed and wanted to puke. I carefully walk to the bathroom and threw up. This is going to be a long 9 months.

Mac•

Josh and I were hiding in trees looking at the patio.

"Is anyone there?" He ask me.

"I don't know." We found out where Alice lives with a little help called threatening.

Alice came outside and sat in the chair of the patio.

She gazed up at the sky and smiled, drinking her coco.

She's even more gorgeous than last year, I don't think I could ever hurt her.

"Let's go get her." Josh rattle through the branches.

"No! Not today, just wait." For some reason I wanted to go back to prison after seeing her. That's where I should end up if I kill her.

Why am I being a push over toward Alice?

She look up and look around. Then back to her book, finally getting up and going back inside.

••••••••

Welps, there you have it. Cliff hangers in every POVs! Will Miley go head over heels for Kane? Will Alice paranoia end up being a reality of a night mare? Will Mac end up falling for Alice? - find out in the next chapter !:) also don't forget to check out this book called "Falling For Trey". By smile4all . Thanks:)! •Fan •vote •comment