Chapter6

Chapter 6

Alice_POV_

"We will do our best to find your daughter ma'am." The police shut the door.

I collapse on the couch, hands in my head. Crying.

John sat down beside me," honey, don't worry they will find her. "

I look at him,"no John you don't understand. I turn my back from her no more than 3 minutes and she was gone. I let him take her.. I'm a horrible mother-"

"No, you're not! You couldn't do anything you was hit. Baby -"

"So, it's still my fault!" I shouted.

He wrap his arms around me and kissed my head. "Don't say that. Please don't."

____Josh POV____

"Shut up!!" I stop the car and buckle my seat belt, making Emily stop crying.

She frustrated me, how could I help created this .. This creature?

Jessica sat in the passenger seat looking uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm having doubts.." She said slowly.

"You can't leave now, we haven't begun." I gave a cold smiled.

I could tell she was scared, she's helping a murder and a kidnapper in the making.

Tears slid against her cheek.

Great, two people crying in my fucking car.

I slap Jessica as hard as I could while I still sat in the seat.

She gasp and held her jaw.

She began to shake. She cried even harder, so did Emily.

Cries, tears, cries, tears in one place. One space. A car- no the fuck way could I stay calm.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I held out a gun.

They were silenced at once. I began to relax,"EMILY YOU ARE GOING TO STOP CRYING. Jessica were going to the old house in the country and were going to start a life together do you hear me?"

"I want my mommy!" She whine.

I glared at Emily," cry one more time and I'll make sure she's dead."

Emily covered her face with her hands.

"Josh, I can't believe you are so.. So .. SICK! OMG I can't do this I just can't. She's a little girl and Im just a young woman please let us go." She sobbed.

"You're going to cooperate or you'll end up dead. Simple as that." I kept driving down the dirt road.

*******Miley POV****

I awaken chain to a wall.

"Where am I?"

"Good morning future princess."

I held my head down,"why?"

"You're pregnant. If you wasn't you was going to be my prostitute. See I saved your life." He gave me a cold glare.

"My life was already saved. Until you came into it."

"Oh really? Your so called boyfriend cheated on you so many times. And you don't want to marry a prince?"

"You tried to make me a prostitute!" I yelled.

"Hey! It's better than getting cheated on, am I right?"

I didn't answer, I couldn't. I just wanted to be wrap around Mike. The guy who said he will come and save me. The guy who cheated on me.. How can I trust a guy with my life, if he messed up our relationship?

"Baby, stop thinking too hard. It makes you look stupid." He chuckled.

"You want to know what else is stupid?" I ask.

He nod.

"Youre personality. Now let me go!!" I screamed.

He covered up my mouth. "You're going to make my parents I'm treating you badly, stop it."

"Maybe because you are!" I shouted.

He quickly frown. Then walk towards the door.

"No! Come back! Don't leave me here, chain up!!"

"Too bad my parents thinking you are arriving tomorrow." He shut the door as he walk out.

*****Mike POV***

I called Jessica. Maybe she can help me

find Miley.

No answer. Damn.

I was dumb for treating Miley like that. Now she's gone...