Chapter 20

Can anyone tell me what I name the island overseas? I forgot.. Sorry. Anyways I updated (yay!)

Chapter 20•

Heather•

My heart began to drop. "Okay, thanks for notifying me madam." I hung up the phone and ran to Kane's room.

I burst in with out knocking. "What's wrong?" He look at me with a concern face.

"Kane, Miley's friends are coming today."

His face instantly lost its color.

He jump up quickly,"okay all we have to do is act normal. All they know is that she killed her self over her deceased husband departure." He assured me.

I nodded as I began to chew on my finger nails until he slap my hand away,"stop that. Only people who are not sure do that. We are positive Miley's friends won't know a thing- and if they do, they can meet the Dungeon." He had a wicked smile.

"Did you forget they live in America? Someone is going to notice their-" I was interrupted by Kane's fist punching the wall.

"Shut up." Then he walk out the room.

Alice•

"Four tickets to overseas ." I said as I handed the tickets out to: John,Matthew,and Becky.

I took a seat on the plane. "I can't believe it." I confessed.

"Why not?" Becky look at me solemnly.

"Why would Miley kill herself? It's not like her to do so." I gave out a loud sigh.

Matthew stirred in his seat,"can we just stop talking about her okay? It's worst enough I have to go visit her burial site." He gawk.

John and I exchange looks of confusion the John shrug.

Matthew•

I try my best- every single day- to not blame myself for Miley's suicide. I told her I was going to get her back but I didn't. I ran off and got my high school sweetheart pregnant and stop worrying about Miley. It was so selfish of me, I kept convincing myself that Miley was happy over seas. But the look in her eyes as if she knew I was going to save her.. But I didn't. All I had to do was save her and she would've been back in my arms. I swallowed the pain and guilt down into the pits of my stomach. The fact that I kept cheating on her and telling her lies didn't help. Maybe she knew deep down inside that I wasn't going to save her and that the only way out was.. Death.

"Matthew, are you okay? Your crying!" Becky grab a tissue from her purse and wipe my tears away. Only if she knew what I've done to Miley, she wouldn't want to be with me. She will call me a coward for not saving her.

Ashley•

Okay, so I got a phone call earlier talking about my old best friend Miley (if you haven't read Sex Aint Better Than Love: Ashley and Miley were friends until Ashley thought she were better than her.)

Killed herself broke my little heart. I didnt know she was overseas married to a prince. So I decided to get me a plane ticket and marry a prince down there too. We all need replacements right?

As I walk down the aisle of the plane my eyes landed on John.

"Well, hello there." I smiled.

John nudge Alice with his elbow. She look up at me with a glare.

"What the hell are you doing here?" John gawk.

"I'm giving my condolence to my old friend, Miley." And replacing her to marry a cute prince. I gave a willful smile.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry John, I'm going for bigger things now." Like the throne, a crown, and a palace for goodness sakes.

I took a seat behind them and started to look through my bridal magazine.

Alice•

"Do you really think she's flying over five hours to that island for sympathy over Miley?" I look up at John.

"Knowing Ashley.. Anything can happen." He shook his head.