Chapter 24

I did not forget about this book. Though, I've been very,very busy. (:

AlicePOV___

I walk onto the balcony. John was sitting down on a bench staring out into the kingdom.

"Hey." I sat beside him.

"What happen?" He look up at me.

"Matthew thinks someone killed Miley." I stated. I didn't want to tell him the fact that his best friend was cheating on my best friend. It would make him so angry, beside its Matt's job to tell his confessions- not me.

"Don't we all?" He sighed.

"Have you've heard from Ashley?" I stood up, soon John stood up also.

"No, no I haven't." We walk out the door.

Then we went inside the elevator to go down stairs,"where you think she is?" I ask him.

"Some where trying to get in the Prince's pants." He joked.

As the doors open we walk out quickly.

"Haha! Prince Kane, you are very remarkably funny!" I heard Ashley voice coming from the kitchen.

I grab John's arm and tug him behind the kitchen island. "Ssh." I whispered.

"So, are we cool?" Prince Kane asks.

"Cool about what?"

"About what you found in the dungeon. Are we cool? Are you going to keep this little big secret to your self?"

"Yeah, but why not tell the King and Queen it was Heather?" There was a little bit of pout in her voice.

"Because, I believe Miley had something to do with my brother's death." He whispered.

"Are you serious?" She gasp.

"Yes. So even if it was Heather, don't you think Miley deserved it?" I could feel his smile.

"Yeah just a little bit. But you aren't sure that she killed him."

"What is there to be sure about? He forced her to come here. She hated this place. She hated him."

"My ex best friend was a killer?"

"Come, let's go to my room." I could here them get up from their wooden chairs.

John and I moved a little to the left so they wouldn't be able to see us.

As soon as silent hit the room, we jump up.

******Matthew Pov_******

"So you are telling me that my ex girlfriend killed her husband?" My head burn with confusion," I thought he died in his sleep?"

"That's what we thought also, but when Ashley and Kane was talking he stated that Miley wasn't happy here." John explain.

"But.. If she killed her husband why would she want to kill her self? Wouldn't that make her able to just leave this island and return back to her old life?" Becky questions.

"Maybe she felt guilty." Alice spoke.

"No.. Maybe there was a different motive of just killing her husband and leaving." John paced back and forth.

"What other motive could there be?"

"Well, there's two princes in the house. One she hates and the other one.." Alice drifted off.

Everyone look up and stared at Alice.

"Go on." I encourage her.

"Heather and the dungeon." She spoke softly.

We all look at her oddly.

"The prince said something about even if Heather did do it, Miley deserved it. What did Heather do? And what did Miley deserved?" John began to rub his temples.

"Ashley found something in the dungeon. Something that the prince didn't want her to know. Something that Heather did and Miley deserved." Alice explain.

"But why couldn't Kane just confess?" I ask.

"That brings us back to Alice just said while ago. There's two princes in this house. One she hated, the other one she barely knew." John smiled a little.

"What's so funny?" Becky ask.

"Sometimes if the prince died, the princess can be with his brother so she can still be the princess." John inform us.

"So let's say she did kill her husband. And let's say she knew that if he died she would be able to marry another prince. His brother. That still doesn't add up to why Miley is dead and why Heather is in this case." I paced back and forth.

"Did anyone saw the look Heather gave Ashley when she ask about the Prince?" Becky sat up.

"What you mean?" Alice asks.

"It was a type of look like Heather didn't want Ashley to know about the Prince."

"So maybe Heather was having an affair with Kane?" I asks.

"Maybe Heather and Miley was having affair with Kane. And Heather didn't like it." Alice concluded.

"I get it now.. If Heather killed Miley, Miley got what she deserved because she killed her husband." John added.

"So let's say this is true. What's in the basement?"

"A body." Alice frown.

"Whose body?" I asks.

"I guess we will find out tonight. We're going to the Dungeon."