Chapter10

Chapter10

Still Christmas Eve in the house hold of Becky •

Matthew was sitting down in the chair as I came back with some coco my dog jump in my lap as I sat on the couch.

"So, where did you go?" He jump right out and said it.

"My father, he came back into my life junior year. He wanted me to move to France with him. Until senior year he died and that what brought me back."

"You didn't call me or any type of contact to keep me in reach. Why?"

"I don't know. My father told me to promise him to let go of everything that was holding me back of him loving me.. You was the first to let go." I look down.

He stirred in his seat,"I hope you know I cried my heart out for you. You practically broke it."

"Matthew, please. I feel sorry for leaving you like that and I still do. You have to understand."

"I know. But I'm glad I get to spend time with you."

"Me too."

"It's getting late, I'm going to bed." I got up. "You can sleep in the guest room."

"What if I don't wanna."

"Sleep on the couch."

"It's too small."

"Then get the hell out of my house." I turn around and smiled at him.

"Hey hey, there's still one more option."

"And what is that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Your bed."

"I don't know."

"Oh for Christmas sake. Just like old times." He began to walk up to me with that smile he always gave me before he kissed me.

Then he planted a big one of the lips. Sparks flew down my spine, just like old times. He pick me up and carried me off to bed.

Miley•

"You are very gorgeous." The king stated.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Now tomorrow is Christmas and we want to tell our kingdom of your arrival and wedding on Feburary 1st. But before we do that I just wanna know are you sure you're ready to be the princess?" The queen ask.

Oh forget Matthew. When do you ever get the chance to marry a prince?

"I'm ready." I smiled brightly.

They all smiled.

"Mom, dad, please excuse me and Miley."

He grab my hand and took me outside.

"I won't be here tomorrow, I have to go do something with my father. You'll be here talking to maids and getting to know my mother. So I will just gone head and give you your gift."He pulled out a long, narrow black box.

He open it,"It's beautiful." I gasp.

It was a diamond necklace.

He walk behind me and moved my hair to the side then wrap the necklace around my neck.

"Merry Christmas my love." He kissed my cheek.

"Samuel." Tears slip through my eyes. I hug him tightly.

Christmas Day• Alice•

I awoken to laughter. "John?" I lift my head. No one was there.

I got out of bed,"John?"

Still no answer. I walk to the living room and John stood there in the middle of the room, standing straight like a soldier.

"Baby, your up early."

"It is Christmas you know." He had a big grin on his face.

"It is isn't it? I some what forgot." I look down.

"What? Mommy you forgot Christmas? Daddy she forgot Christmas?" Emily came from the kitchen with cookies stuff in her mouth.

"EMILY!!" I ran toward her and gave her a big hug.

"Mom!!im eating." She said with crumbs falling out of her mouth.

I kissed her cheek.

"John. When did you get her?"

"Yesterday the doctor called saying she was out of her coma. I got her last night when you was sleeping."

"But you said she was still in her coma!"

"She was.. Until last night." He gave me a big hug.

"I guess you were right, everything will be okay."

I still had a thought in the back of my head- where's Josh?

•••••••••••••

Still left y'all with a cliff hanger! Where is Josh? The guy who sat the basement on fire and took off. Is he coming back with a new helper? Or will someone catch him and kill him.. Or both? Merry Christmas Eve everyone! And I will be uploading another chapter on Christmas Day!