Chapter 25

I know, I haven't been on here for months. It's the summer time and I had a lot of stuff going on! I am happy to say that Chapter 26 will be the last chapter of the story:) and I just want to thank everyone who just kept reading my story DESPITE the fact I had gotten some of the parts mix up and the spelling was horrible. I don't have an editor. Sadly! Enough of me talking, here's chapter 25!

Chapter 25

Alice POV•

We all gather in my room, all waiting for the clock to strike midnight.

"Whose going to stay outside the door and be the look out?" Matt asks.

"I'll do it." Becky responds.

"We need one more look out. Who is it going to be?" John questions.

"It's definitely not me. I have to.. I have to go down there. " Matt look down at the ground.

"John, you and Becky will be the look out got it?"

"And what will I be?" Ashley open the door.

We all groan and glared at her," get out!" John yelled.

"No.. We need all the help we can get. Ashley you have to promise not to tell the Prince what were up to- Miley use to be your best friend before you became popular. You remember? This is the least you can do." I reported.

"Fine, I won't say anything to him. So what should I do?" Ashley spoke softly.

"You need to be in the room with Prince Kane. Make sure he doesn't leave the room. Got it?"

Ashley shook her head.

"It's midnight you guys. The guard should be leaving the dungeon door right about now." Becky confirm.

We all headed out the door. Ashley went the other direction as we headed another.

When we finally got to the dungeon door, I twist the knob," it won't open." I pout.

"Step aside." Becky wobble her way in between us and grab a bobby pin from her hair and started to work magic. "There."

I let out a big sigh and look at Matt," you ready?" I whispered.

"I've been ready since I came to this place. Let's go." He open the door and went inside the dungeon.

I could barely see even though dim light bulbs hung from the ceiling. I walk down the cold, very cold stairs.

I heard Matt gasp," what is it?" I tried to headed towards him and then I let out a high pitch scream.

"Is that Miley's body?" My voice was shaky.

"Yeah." Matt grab the plastic and yank it off her body.

"She.. Didn't kill her self. "My eye began to fill with tears.

"If she did it wouldn't be a gun shot wound on her side. " He stated.

I began to cry," so what are we going to do now? We can't tell Prince Kane, he already knows and don't care. "

"What if we threaten him." Matt eyes was still lock on Miley's body.

".. How can we threaten a Prince?" I look away as I wipe away my tears.

"Let's go." Matt grab my arm and we went back up the stairs to the door.

"What did you find?" Becky asks.

I cried out loud. John grab me quickly," it's going to be okay."

"Miley didn't kill herself. There's a gun shot wound on her side. " Matt reported.

"We're going to have to have a talk with Kane." John let go of me and headed for the elevator.

"John!" We all ran Down the hall, but before we could stop them we were all in the elevator heading up to Kane's room.

*****

"So you all have found the body?" Kane asks.

We all nodded," tell us the truth." Ashley look at me sadly.

Kane sighs out loud and then took a seat on his bed," Miley and I had an affair. I was telling her how.. If her husband, Prince Samuel was dead then we can go back to my Kingdom and become a Queen. The look on her face was so deadly. She told me,'done deal' and kissed me good night. Next thing I know she's screaming and crying about how her husband died in his sleep. It wasn't true, I know she poison him. I just know. Heather and I was having an affair also.. And Heather was so jealous. She hated Miley. So she killed her so Miley and I couldn't be together." He look away with tears balling up in his eyes.

"So why didn't you have Heather arrested?" Matt snap.

"Let's be honest here, Miley got what she deserved. "

"How did she deserve it when you want your brother dead too?" I ask.

"What makes you think I wanted him dead?"

"You just made her think that if she killed her husband she will be yours forever. But I'm guessing you didn't want to be with Miley forever because you was cheating on her- with a house maid. I'm also guessing you didn't like your brother either." I gave him a cold look.

He stifled a laugh," non sense. Miley is the killer. Enough said."

"But you're the cause, the reason why Prince Samuel is gone is your fault, the reason why Miley gone is your fault. Forget who killed them, you brain wash them." I stated.

"All five of you better get on a plane and fly back to where you came from. Cause I can make all of you all deaths look like an accident- trust me. You're getting the evidence mix up. Miley killed Samuel, Heather killed Miley. You want justice? I want justice too, but nothing I will do or say will bring Samuel nor Miley back. You want Heather look up? Well you shouldn't, you all should be pointing fingers at Matthew. If he never cheated on Miley in the first place she wouldn't never be dead. Blame him, not me." Kane smirk a little.

Becky and John look at Matt in disgrace," is it true?" Becky look at him. Matt quickly down at the ground. Becky slaps him," how could you cheat on her and then marry me?!"

"It's not my fault," Matt spoke up," there was no way in hell I could've brought her back to America. She was a Princess for goodness sakes. And everyone makes mistakes. I apologized to Miley about it and she forgave me and now it's time for y'all to forgive me. Because its not my fault she's dead. I didn't kill her, nor was I the caused of her death. It's all on Kane and Heather." Matt's tears began to drop from his cheeks.

Becky hug him tightly," I forgive you." She muttered.

"Now it's back to you, Kane." John look at him.

"I have nothing else to say. Heather is the killer. I'm done here, GUARDS!" Kane yelled.

"No need to call the guards, we will walk our selves out." Ashley rolled her eyes and we follow her out the door.

*****Morning*****

"Today is our last day here." John mouth moved against my ear.

"I'm so glad, I miss Emily." I turn around and look at John.

"Let's get up and get ready. I'm guessing this breakfast will be very awkward." He smiled as he rolled out of bed.

Then we heard a loud scream," what was that?" I jump out the bed and ran out the hall.

"Was that Ashley?" Becky asks.

"It was coming from Kane's room. " Matt took off running towards the elevator.

We heard guards running our way.

"What do you think happen?" Becky asks.

TBC...