Chapter15

I think I have a clue what the next chapter will be like. Hmm it has something shocking to do with Ashley (first book) !

Oh my, oh my:) it's been a while since I've updated. That's because I'm addicted to a book that I gotten for Christmas. Anyways here's Ch.15!

Chapter15

•Becky

It was five in the morning. I sat up in bed all by myself. Matthew didnt come home neither did my parents called. I knew they would be so disappointed in me. All I wanted was a new life with Matt.

There was a knock on the door. I got up and ran down the hall way leading to the front entrance.

"Matthew." I spoke softly as I open the door for him.

"Becky, can I come in?" He lifted a eyebrow.

"Sure." He slid passed me and walk right toward the couch, sitting down uncomfortably.

"About last night." He began as if I was going to interrupt and tell him everything that was going on.

"What about it?" I muttered.

"No one is going to forget it. So you can stop with that dumb shit. Becky, why didnt you just tell me you were pregnant? I wasn't going to get angry."

"But you said you was glad I wasn't."

"I only said that because of where we are right now. We don't have enough money for a child. But don't worry we can work it out before the nine months end. "

"I don't want to put so much pressure onto you, your only 18."

"I'm not 18, my birthday was yesterday ."

"And I totally forgot. I'm so sorry, see we're only 18 and 19 years old with a baby. Your in the NFL and -"

"That's what I was going to tell you, yesterday I was wanting to talk about me and you putting our money together as one."

"You don't have to put your wealth on me nor the child. It's my fault I forgot to take the pill."

"How could you beat yourself up like that? And Becky, what I meant that was I wanted to put our money together as one is that we should get married."

"You was going to propose to me?"

"Yes. But then -"

"I ruin it. Just like junior year. I'm not worth your time-"

"If you want to be my wife you got to stop looking at the bad things and blaming yourself. It's no one fault we created a beauty." He kissed my forehead.

"Matthew, are you saying we are getting married?"

"No. Wait." He grab me by my arm and drag me outside.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

15 minutes later we made it to the park.

He ran to a swing and began to swing on it.

"Are you fucking serious?" I pouted.

"What? Come on, swing with me!" He cheered.

"You are such a dick." I began to walk toward the car, I couldn't believe he brought me way down here to swing and said we wasn't going to get married. I guess him and I wasn't meant to be.

"WAIT!" He yelled.

I turn around.

I saw him hold up a tiny black box and he jump out of the swing, stumbling to the ground.