Chapter11

Chapter11

This is Febuary 1 yes way ahead of us in the real world but you know what's happening on the first. The day Miley is becoming a princess and is moving *cheers* And I forgot what island they was going to move to *facepalm* so I'm just going to make up one right now : Taliban - have no clue what that is my iPhone corrected:) woot woot for auto correct! Buckle you seats cause these next chapters aren't stopping slowly!

Miley•

I began to giggle to myself. I am so dumb enough to believe that Matthew was going to save me. Maybe he thought he couldn't compete with a Prince. I'm going to miss Alice and John. Especially Emily. But this chance is one in a life time.

"Are you ready to be Princess of Taliban?" Samuel began to hug me.

Just months ago he tried to make me his prostitute, but ended up making a baby. Now I'm marrying him.

I'm 3 months pregnant by the way and I'm having a boy. No clue what I'm going to name him.

The kingdom doesn't know yet.

"Oh darling come on, I'm ready to sleep in my king size bed!" The Queen moan as she got onto the ship.

I followed her. "Now Miley. Here's the dress you will be wearing in a few hours in front of the kingdom when Samuel ask to marry you and you say yes. Then I will have to show you your wedding dress."

"I some what always wanted to plan my own wedding." I hinted.

"Oh sweet heart, were royalty. We don't do those things. Is the boat moving?" She look around the Yacht for the captain. "Does anyone know if the ship is moving?"

"Yes madam, the ship is moving." I smiled at her.

"Oh got Lord, SOME ONE BRING ME SOME VODKA! " she scream.

The servant brought her a tray of a glass and a bottle of vodka on it.

She took the whole bottle,"Fucking moving boats."She whispered as she walk to her room slamming the door.

"Please forgive the Queen, we all know she is scared of the sea. Please don't ask why." The King took a seat next to me.

"Hello Miley." He smiled.

"Hi, your majesty."

"No, call me father."

"Well hey father."

"Are you nervous for what's plan for today?"

"Oh I am. I'm living my family and friends behind and no one knows what happen to me. Well the fact that I'm moving over seas for no type of reason. I'm getting a little home sick." I look down.

"Home sick? Someone bring another bottle of vodka!" He yelled.

"No! No! I'm fine. It's just, I need some time to think." I got up quickly and headed to my room. Slamming the door and jumping into my bed.

Few minutes later a knock was heard. "If I hear the word Marriage again I will fucking go insane!" I yelled.

The door open. It was Samuel.

"Your make up is running, baby what's wrong?"

"Everything, I want my life back."

"You want to be treated like nothing? I can do that-"

"Stop! He didn't always treat me like that-"

"So when did he ever treat you with respect and never spoke lies?"

"He's not a bad guy we just went through tough times." I cried.

"Well, I'm not letting you go back. Simple as that and I'm starting not to give a flipping care of what you think. " He walk out slamming the door.