Chapter19•

I'm back(:! I've been really really,EXTRA busy so I wasn't able to update. Actually this chapter is really short only because I had you all waiting for so long so I decided just to gone head and update. The next chapter will be longer #promise. Also I got a new book out! With the help of my side kick smile4all we will be writing and updating a book called "Detective Tremaine" which I'm publishing today(: okay enough about me! Lets get this book started!!

Chapter 19•

Alice POV•

I thought about what John said. Ashley is a deceiving bitch. I took a sip of my tea.. I wanted her out.

"Hey, Alice!" She smiled.

John enter the kitchen with a frown upon her face.

"Ashley, I'm sorry to tell you but you have to go. Sorry." I shrug.

John smiled big and clap his hands together. Ashley glared at both of us. "This won't be the last time you hear of me." She flip her hair as she walk back to the guest room.

"What made you want her out?" John kiss my cheek.

"I got sick of her cooking breakfast when that is my duty." I kiss his lips.

We watch her stroll her bags and herself out the door. Mumbling under her breath.

Ring.Ring.Ring. The phone began to ring. I pick it up," Hello?"

"Alice." It was Becky.

"Becky, How are you?"

"Well, mixed emotions. I have some sad news to tell you." She had worried in her voice.

"What is it?"

"It's about Miley. She killed her self over seas. We got a call asking did we want to go over seas to see the cemetery she's buried at and the funeral."

"Oh, yes I would love too. When are we leaving?" My voice began to break.

"Tomorrow at two." She spoke.

"Okay then. We will meet you at the airport. Bye." I hung up.

"What's wrong? You look like a zombie." John joked.

"I feel like one too." I whispered.

"What's the matter?" He look concern.

"It was Becky, she said that Miley committed suicide over seas." I began to tear up. "They called her and Matthew asking did they and whom ever else wants to see her go to the funeral." I began to cry.

He hug me and kissed my forehead,"it's okay baby." He rub my back. I kept crying.

Heather•

I couldn't stop worrying about Miley. Would like her friends and family do come? They're Americans for goodness sake! They can't be lock in the Dungeon forever with out a person knowing.

I shook my head. The royal affairs is yet to began...