Chapter13

This week was pretty hectic, so this is all I got. Yes it's a short chapter , bare with me because I'm clueless where to start on the next chapter.

Chapter 13

Alice•

Dear Diary,

Still day 1•

I know I know. One page a day. But it's soo boring down here.

I'm sitting on the patio once again, my stomach weak from laughing .

John keeps whining about the spiders.

"Babe, there's a spider in the shower! In the damn shower! Kill it!" He comes running to me as I was reading a bed time story to Emily.

Even though he's a big baby, he's my big baby. Sometimes I wonder why does he still love me. It's like every since last year he had my back. I was kidnap and everything, but he still loves me- when all he has to do is walk out the door. He has no child from me. That's love for you.

I'm bout to go back inside and get ready for bed. I keep thinking somebody Is watching me.

I just need to take a deep breath and stop wor-

Miley•

I shook hands with Samuel's brother.

"Nice to meet you." He smirk at me.

Heather cock her eyebrow. Giving me the "I told you so", look.

"I'm very disappointed that you couldn't go to my wedding. It is my only one you know - unlike you." Samuel smarted off.

"Least I didn't have to lie to her about creating a child. Dumb fuck." Kane snap.

Samuel face turn red and he clutch his hands into fists. "Baby, I think the food is ready, lets go and see." I grab Samuel's arm and tug him into the dinning room.

"So Miley, how is it to be marry to a liar?" Kane took a sit in front of me.

"I prefer not to call my husband that." I said sternly.

Samuel sat next to me and look around,"where's my and dad?" He ask.

"We're here." The king stated,"sorry but your mother took forever about deciding what earrings to wear." He slid a chair out for the Queen.

"Oh Andrew, I've been like that for 50 years. Don't act like its something new." She chime.

"Hopefully, me and Miley could last more than 50 years together." He kissed me on my cheek softly. Then look up to Kane,"you of course would go through 50 women in one year and counting." He snap at Kane.

Kane stood up quickly,"Mom, Dad. I'm going to bed early."

"Aww big brother still go to bed early? " Samuel made fun of him.

"I had enough with your shit."

"Why? Cause I'm married and your not- that's some real shit right there." Samuel took a sip his drink and smiled.

Kane face turn bright red.

"Samuel, you should apologize." I interrupted their argument.

"What for? Honey you don't know Kane like I know him. "

Kane was in his room by now. I felt really upset.

"If you're not going to say sorry than I say it for you." I got up.

Samuel grab a hold of my hand,"who told you, you could say things with out me saying so?" He looked serious.

"You must be out of your fucking mind if you think I will ever listen to a liar." I rolled my eyes and stock off.

I made it up to Kane's room, I knock on the door.

"Go away." He said coldly.

I refused to be rejected, turning the knob and getting a pillow thrown at me was worth it.

"OMG, so sorry thought you was-"

"It's cool." I tried not to laugh.

He got up from his bed and was toward me. "You are really pretty."

I walk closer to the door,"thanks."

"No wonder my brother lied to you, you are hard to get." He grab me by the waist in push me closer.

"I would like it if you wasn't so close to me." I stated.

He kissed me softly,"are you sure about that? Because to me, it seems like you kind of like this."

He threw me on the bed. I got up and he climb on top of me, pushing me back down.

"Kane, get off of me." I hit his chest.

He took of his shirt and then his pants. "Kane I'm serious! Samuel can burst through this room any minute now."

"So lets go straight to the action." He slip up my dress and pull down my panties.

"Kane!!" I shouted,"No don't!"

He went inside me forcefully.

The only thing I thought of was Samuel walking through the door and being shocked.

Just great. "I hear foot steps." I tried my best not to moan but as he went in faster, I could barely talk.

"No you don't." He snap.

"Yes I do I swear!" I hope footsteps will appear because I hate promising when I'm lying.

He stop what he was doing, pull up his shorts and put on his pants.

I slip my panties back on and leap away from the bed, fixing my hair.

As I walk toward the door Kane grab my hand,"I'm not done with you." Then he let it go and I walk out.

Samuel was a few rooms away from Kane's .

"I was about to go and check on him." Samuel stated.

"You shouldn't, he's a cocky prick." I lied.

"See, you should've just stayed down there and not go all 'diva' on me." He hug me.

I kissed his cheek softly,"you are so right." I smiled carefully.

John•

"Alice?" I yelled her name again through out the house.

"Honey she might be outside on the patio like usual." Her mom reported.

I outside, seeing her open diary facing down on the ground.

I read the few lines:

I just need to take a deep breath and stop wor-

It stop right there. Something happen to her. I ran to get the protection leader.

Alice•

I open my eyes, my head was weak and pounding.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Don't worry about that, did you miss us?" It was Mac.

I began to cry,"Mac.." I drifted off.

He grab me by my neck forcefully,"what? You're not happy to see me?" He chuckled.

Josh appeared in the cold room,"don't worry, you're not going to die this soon. We got to have fun first." He lit a match.

"Stop." Mac push Josh away from me.

"Dude, what the fuck is your issue?" He snap.

"Don't torture her." He demanded.

"Dafuq?" He look flabbergasted.

"Just give me and Alice time alone." Mac wouldn't leave my side. What's gotten his heart warm and not cold anymore?

--------------

Don't forget to Vote•Fan•Comment