Chapter 5

Kia Ora

I am really enjoying writing this, and I hope you guys are enjoying reading it. Please continue to do so, and tell all your friends. I have fallen in love with their song "Moments" and it was my favourite song long before(to be honest several months) before I heard it was by One Direction, which of course made it even better.

Vote please! Comment because I love hearing from you. Even if all you wanna do is say Hi, just comment. For all those who wanna do more, Tell me what you want to happen in the story, if you are happy with the way things are going at the moment, and if you want any love between other band members or with these teens.

As the little train said, just keep reading, just keep reading...

Cheers Alura

Chapter 5

Louis P.O.V

After we had all finished eating-which by the way was absolutely delicious-we decided to hit the water. I looked around at everyone else. They were all being very slow, obviously not wanting to be first in. So I will. Taking a deep breath, I began running full out for the water. Once I was waist deep, I dived under. Salty water filled my eyes, my mouth, my nose. I surfaced, spitting it out and shaking the water from my hair. I watched as one of the barbecue guys-Luke-dragged in his older brother Ryan. Next in was Harry, dragging that girl he had been flirting with since the beginning. Then came two other guys I still didn't know carrying surfboards. They were obviously quite good at it, from their confidence as they paddled further out.

Feeling at a loss, I hollered back to the beach "Come on you Irish chicken" I yelled and saw his head rip round, then run full pelt at me. I turned to run, but he tackled me to the ground and we both went under. We thrashed around in the water for a bit, before I finally managed to get a cry of "mercy" from Niall. We both stopped, panting, and turned to watch Harry, who was showing off to that girl. He was currently trying to preform a handstand but the waves kept pushing him over.

"Fail, Harry" Niall called out cheerfully. Harry stuck his tongue out at us. "Can't see you two doing any better" He stood watching us expectantly. I shrugged, braced myself and went up into a perfect handstand. I managed to hold it, wobbling slightly until I felt two hands on my legs, roughly pushing me over. I shot up, water going up my nose, to see Niall laughing at me. "Sorry, we couldn't have you getting all cocky now could we?" He smiled and I forced my face to stay blank. "Oh do you want some of this?" I asked, gesturing below.

"Nah, save for when some girl finally falls for you" Niall replied and I pretended to be hurt. "No one can resist the Tommo" I stuck my nose in the air and pranced off, which I promise you, was pretty hard considering I was thigh deep in water. I watched the surf boarders whipping around. They were quite the daredevils, surfing close to the swimmers like that. Lucky we were the only ones in the water. I decided to try coaxing Liam into the water and left Niall behind, who was now play wrestling with Ryan.

Luke's P.O.V

I was feeling a bit left out as I watched Ryan and Niall. As I turned around, I watched those two geek surfboarders, Andy and Eddie. They were both very good, but quite the daredevils. Numerous times I had picked them up from the hospital. They were like that with anything actually. First to try everything, first to injure themselves too. Andy had had two broken arms, a broken toe, a fractured collarbone and a cracked wrist all in the space of one year and had reached his twenty fifth concussion last week. (Basing this character on my friend, duet partner, and fellow team member. She is always hurting herself even in places where she was completely safe)

Eddie, showing off as usual for Celia-who had turned away from Harry to observe him-tried to strike a pose on one leg. He wobbled and lost control, I watched him struggle to change direction as he hit the curly one directioner. Harry went straight under, and Eddie fell off moments later. Celia screamed, then threw herself out of the way. "Harry" I yelled out. He didn't resurface.

Yes, I know Louis is supposed to be the one who gets injured, but just bear with me okay. Tell me what you guys think. I love reading comments and connecting with my readers