Chapter 11

Louis is back. Yahoo. Partay in the house. Crack open the carrots and play pin the beak on Kevin because everyone’s favourite jokester is back in the house! Okay, maybe I am more excited than any of you, but I just uploaded the last few chapters. I think I deserve to celebrate under the pretence of returning Louis back to his lovesick friend.

Vote and Fan, so more readers can come join the party, because, seriously I need them. Only 13 reads or something on the first chapter. For all of my readers who have already done both a long time ago, I love you guys and comment below on what you want to happen, what I need to fix, and if any of you just wanna say hi. I would love to meet you.

Cheers Alura

Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

“What is Simon thinking?” I asked staring at the contents of the bag I had just upended onto the floor. I had expected jeans and a shirt with a wig or moustache or something. However, this time he seemed to have a different character in mind. A feminine character.

Beside me, Harry was laughing so hard tears were collecting in the corners of his eyes. I glared at him. “Well I always said you were the most girly in the band” Harry smiled and I threw my shoe at him. Pulling off the other one, I began to get dressed.

Fifteen minutes later, I stood at the mirror, admiring myself. I was wearing a knee length flowery skirt, pink singlet top and grey jersey. My hair was covered by a blonde wig and I was wearing black sunglasses. Harry had to help me apply the bright red lipstick which apparently he had done a few times for his sisters. Yep, I looked virtually unrecognisable.

As we were leaving the bathroom, an elderly man entered and after staring at me for a few seconds, began muttering under his breath about the kids of today. Thoroughly embarrassed, harry refrained from insulting me for a few minutes.

“Harry you were supposed to be watching Louis, not hooking up with some chic” Niall called out as we approached. Harry burst out laughing for the umpteenth time while I glared at Niall. “I will let this one slide because you have hopeless eyesight but it-” I removed my sunglasses “Is me you idiot.” The other guys cracked up and Niall got over the initial shock within a few seconds and sunk to the ground clutching his sides.

It took several minutes for us all to calm down. Every time the laughter stopped, someone would look at me and it would start up again. At first I was annoyed, but the others were so comical I joined in too. Simon had let out a snigger at the beginning as well but after many failed attempts to shut us up sat down in a chair and watched us.

Finally we were all finished and Simon proceeded to inform us of the plan. “Harry, you being the flirt, and also being the closest to Louis-.” There was loud sniggering at this as everyone realised where this was going.”-will be the boyfriend of Louise Nilmot who you met at the ski rink yesterday. However, after flirting with her for a while, you dared her to try and do a cartwheel on the ice where she fell and was knocked out until the early hours of this morning” Simon explained, ignoring the various snorts.

“That is a great plan and all, but I don’t think anyone will be stopping us between here and the car and asking for “Louise’s” life story” Zayn pointed out. “Maybe not, but we cannot take any chances” Simon cautioned us. “Louise will cease to exist the moment we get in the car. If anyone asks, Harry being Harry, dumped her” Simon added and Louis heaved a sigh of relief while Harry looked mortified. His embarrassment grew even more a moment later when he was instructed to hold hands with me and we were supposed to exchange flirty looks once in a while.

We paraded out of the Hospital like this, with the boys following in silent laughter. Harry has had heaps of practice with this sort of thing and was totally getting into it. It was very easy to see how the fans swooned over him.

Harry opened the door for me and I squeezed into the car, glad the windows were tinted as I stripped and put on jeans and a t-shirt while Liam rubbed at my lips with a wet wipe. I kept the glasses though. They were pretty cool.

“So where are we off to now?” I asked as Simon started the car. “Nando’s” Niall cheered and we all laughed.