Chapter 22

• Dedicated to Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson

Sorry this took so long to update. Between limited computer time and my busy schedule this is the first time I have been able to update. I will begin work on my new story after I finish this one. It will be a Leo Howard\Olivia Holt (Jack and Kim from Kickin it) fanfiction. I would like to thank everyone who has read up until now. I am so pleased with my 17 readers, especially since no one was reading at one stage. This is just massive for me considering all the better, more dedicated authors out there. So thank you

Cheers Alura

Harry's P.O.V

A quick search of the house confirmed he was gone. His car was still there though so I knew he couldn't have gone far. Refusing all the boy's offers of help, I set out running in the direction I expected him to be. The Park.

Six months ago, we had discovered the park accidentally when we were wandering. It was really small, a small clearing surrounded by trees, with only a few seats and a flowerbed inside. It was all in a huge state of disrepair, obviously it was not a well visited spot. We had driven past this place numerous times without ever seeing it. We sat there and talked.

It was nice. We poured our hearts out to each other, knowing there was no one within earshot. Then we kissed. I had been talking about my separation from my latest girlfriend and how she had never understood me or listened in a way that he had. Louis had promised he would always be there for me. Then we kissed. It was soft and slow. Magical. After thirty seconds it began to rain and we jumped apart.. We made random excuses and left the park. The footpath was slippery. I fell and hurt my head. He asked me if I could remember anything. I couldn't at first. They took me to the hospital. Overnight stay. Dreadful place. I regained my memory, though when he asked, I faked all remembrance of our stay in the park. I pretended I could not remember the park or the events at all. We continued our lives. But we never went back.

I was puffing when I arrived. The whole ten minute run had exhausted me. I had been thinking so hard I hadn't realised how fast I was going. Pausing for a moment to recollect my thoughts, I pushed open the weatherbeaten wooden gate with the rusty sign proclaiming it was Edward's Garden. There he was. On the same bench we kissed.

"Harry!" He jumped up, shocked. "How did you get here?" he asked suspiciously. I walked forward until I was standing right in front of him. "I remember that kiss" I whispered. Then I kissed him again.

His lips were as soft as I remembered. All my feelings of longing and love came out through my lips. He began to kiss me back. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

We broke apart and I began to speak. "I am so sorry Louis. Your song was so amazing, I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't realise you had even left. I want to apologize for being such a jerk. I have never been good at talking, but I just want you to know you are an amazing person and, if that offer still stands, I would love the honour of being your boyfriend" I finished, my heart beating triple time.

"It does" he smiled and kissed me again. Then it began to rain. This time though, we didn't stop.

                                                                  THE END