What to do? Chapter 3

Hey guys

Thank you so much if you have read up till here. I am dreadfully ashamed of how little I have written on this series, I got up extra early to write another chapter (actually I was already awake, but that sounds better.) 

Hope your enjoying the series so far, please comment, vote and become a fan-is that too much to ask?

Cheers Alura

Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V

Once my alarm went off I got up quickly, showered, dressed and made my way downstairs where I encountered Niall laughing his head off and Louis standing there with a frown on his face. None of them were getting ready.

"Guys, you might want to move a bit faster if you don't want to be late" I warned as I reached into the cupboard for the smoothie maker and started throwing in ingredients. There was a pause, then Harry asked hesitantly, "So what are we doing today?" I turned around angrily, but then let out a sigh. They never knew what they were doing. "We have a radio interview in, like, an hour with loud fm" I informed them. It was suddenly chaos as everyone kicked into gear. Louis toast popped as Harry threw his plate into the sink and galloped up the stairs while Niall refilled his bowl calmly.

"I am still hungry" he said defensively when I glanced at him. "You can't do interviews on an empty stomach" Rolling my eyes I turned on the smoothie maker. Then I gulped. Zayn wasn't awake. Leaving my revolving breakfast, I slinked back up the stairs, looking for my friend. There was no doubt about it. He was asleep. And I would have to wake him. Taking a deep breath, I knocked softly and entered his room.

"Zayn, time to get up" I shook his shoulder softly. No response. I turned on the light. "ZAYN, get up now" I commanded loudly. He bolted straight up in bed and glared at me. "We have a radio interview in an hour now get dressed" I told him hoping he wouldn't be too mad. He glared at me for what felt like thirteen years, before sighing and doing as I asked.

After rescuing my poor smoothie, I sat in front of my computer, tweeting my fans while drinking it. I had just finished tweeting a girl from sweden when Zayn stumbled down stairs, looking half asleep but still dressed decently. Which was an improvement from Louis and Harry sneaking up behind him, without shoes or a shirt (no shoes, no shirt but I still get service haha, sorry I'll get back to it) but they were clutching loaded water pistols and aiming them at Zayn's head. Ugh those two are like little kids sometimes. Styles rolled commando style across the floor and took aim but I snatched the pistol off him.

"Louis give that to me also" I commanded "Honestly you two we are about to leave" Louis and Harry exchanged looks, then both tackled me onto the floor. We rolled around for awhile before I finally managed to free myself my shooting my water pistol in their face. "Foul play" Louis complained as I shot away up the stairs.

Harry's P.O.V

We had been interviewed three times by this radio station already, but this one had to be the worst. The interviewer wouldn't stop flirting with Louis, who wasn't stopping her either. We hadn't had this one before, and yes, I have to admit, she was pretty hot but she had a really annoying habit of taking every little bit of physical contact between one direction as flirting. She was currently trying to persuade Liam that him elbowing Zayn was a sign of love and would't take no for an answer. Finally she moved on.

"So, LouLou what do you think about all the screaming girls" The interviewer asked, flashing a glowing smile at him. I glared at her. I call Louis, LouLou, not her. How dare she. Besides that question is so cliche. Louis answered as a bell rang.

"Aw that's all we have got time for today folks. Their new single, Live While We're young is hitting shops soon so make sure you get it" It was a relief to finally exit the studio and collapse into the van.

"That was so painful" Zayn declared. I nodded in agreement while sliding into the drivers seat. "We need to do something to remove that memory from our minds" Louis added, squeezing into the passenger seat. "Beach party" Niall whooped and we all agreed. After a quick stop at home for supplies, we headed out to the beach.