Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V

I hurried over to Alicia. Her face stopped me. Black mascara was running in rivers down her pale face. Her eyes were red. This was not the calm confident Alicia I knew. That Alicia never cried.

"Alicia, are you ok, what happened?" I asked concerned. Looking round at the other boys, I gestured for them to leave. Liam nodded and sheep herded the others out. I led Alicia to the sofa and sat her down, offering a box of lilac scented tissues which she took gratefully and dabbed at the mess on her face.

"So I went round to his house to surprise him. But someone was already there. They were standing, kissing on the front porch. I yelled out in surprise and he saw me. He explained that he had been going out with Mary for the last few weeks and he had forgotten to tell me. Liar" she ran her hands threw her soft hair angrily. "How could he?" She stood up suddenly. "Do you have a gym round here? I need a good long workout" she stated turning to face me. I fought back a smile.

"There is one about a ten minute walk from here, borrow my card if you want" she threw her arms around me in a grateful hug. "What would I do without you?" she asked. I patted her on the back and she raced upstairs to get changed. Opening my wallet I pulled out my gym card, then rang Zayn on my mobile.

"Hey Zayn, its Harry" I spoke when he picked it up. "Duh, thats what caller ID is for" his accented voice replied. I could hear him puffing. I hoped he wasnt pushing himself to hard. "Whatever, anyway, Alicia is coming down. She just caught her boyfriend cheating on her. Look after her please" I explained and Zayn replied with a too enthusiastic sounding "Will do" before hanging up.

I turned around as Alicia came down. She was wearing a 2011 u17 national soccer rep t-shirt, short shorts and her hair was up in a messy ponytail. I handed her the keys. As the door shut I heaved a sigh of relief. That was Alicia for you. She wouldn't mope around crying. She would go do something to take her mind of it.

"Alicia ok?" Liam asked coming down the stairs. I told him the story and he shook his head in disgust. "Better give him a call later on" Liam suggested, turning to leave. I suddenly grabbed his arm, my feelings rushing to the surface. "Liam, I need help" he turned to face me, concerned. I pulled him onto the couch, and sat down beside him.

"Liam, I think I am, well I don't really know, I mean its difficult" I stuttered, suddenly not sure where to begin. "I think I am bi....for Louis" I blurted out, and suddenly the whole story came pouring out of me, and so did my tears. Liam held me while I cried onto his shoulder, and once I had calmed down, he began to speak.

"Harry, you are not alone in your feelings. I too love someone who I know will never love me back. Someone I must live with, day in, day out, never once ever being able to show a visible sign that my heart is breaking underneath from not letting my feelings come clear. I must watch him flirt, with girls, and comfort him when it all goes wrong, while all the time wanting to say. Stop looking, its me you want. Its you I need. Please be mine. For I know that there is no chance for us" Liam let out his long mournful story, and I gazed at him in shock and wonder. Liam was always the one to keep everything bottled up inside. I never would have guessed.

"Harry, I know I am in love, with Niall" he let this out and I nodded my head. I could easily remember snippets of when Liam had shown Niall affection. Of course this could easily be passed off for their strong friendship. Of course now I no better.

"Have you ever liked any other boys? Or just Louis?" Liam asked suddenly, and I shook my head frantically. "Thats why I think I am bi, because I have never ever liked any other guy. I have always been girl crazy, everyone knows that" the last bit came out sounding defensive and I tried to smile to take the sting out of my words.

"Neither, it has always only been Niall" Liam paused. I thought, what if.....

"Do we want to try? Us kiss? See if we do feel something for each other. I mean we don't have to, or if that is silly..." I fumbled for the right words but he nodded. "Ok, lets try it"

We gazed at each other....embarrassed. Slowly, I leant in and connected my lips to his. They felt rough, not like the girls I usually kissed. He tasted different too. Would Louis be like this. Louis....I pulled back. I felt nothing. All I could think of was Louis.

As I surfaced, I saw a figure run from the room. A blonde haired figure. I looked at Liam in shock.

"Niall saw us"